Pigs don't like curry.

#26702 prasantrin

prasantrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,783 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 09:04 PM

I went out to a farm today, and the owner said their pigs don't like onions. 

#26703 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,662 posts

Posted Today, 09:28 AM

Over the last 5 days the most sleep in a single night has been 3 hours. I thought I was going to have a decent night tonight until I ended up getting into a gunfight with the nanny. This woke me up from my dream with a terrible headache. 4:15 seems like a reasonable time to start my day
Ason, I keep planets in orbit.

#26704 Rich

Rich

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,560 posts

Posted Today, 11:39 AM

my day is half over by 415am. up at 245am, read four newspapers, check on my horses, look at the entries for the day's races. watch a few races from Europe and Australia - by then it's time to head to my real job. 

#26705 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,662 posts

Posted Today, 01:43 PM

had gone back to sleep for 15 minutes and then beat up a woman trying to come after the boy and woke up with a migraine..  I literally had to crawl across the floor to get medicine..   I just can't keep continuing with this lack of sleep, i don't know what to do.. i need someone to shoot me in the neck with a dart... 

#26706 Rail Paul

Rail Paul

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,865 posts

Posted Today, 01:47 PM

Daniel, your life, or the segments you've described here, would make an incredible movie or reality show.

Suggestion, frisk the nanny before she starts work and relieve her of any heavy artillery...

“It must be remembered that there is nothing more difficult to plan, more doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to manage than a new system. For the initiator has the enmity of all who would profit by the preservation of the old institution and merely lukewarm defenders in those who gain by the new ones. ”
Niccolò Machiavelli

#26707 Blondie

Blondie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,484 posts

Posted Today, 05:47 PM

AAA study finds risks of drowsy driving comparable to drunk driving

In the new study, AAA found sleep-deprived drivers are almost twice as likely to be involved in an accident when they get five to six hours of sleep, more than four times as likely with four to five hours and nearly 12 times more likely to crash with less than four hours of sleep.

“Driving with having only earned four to five hours of sleep in a 24-hour period can be just as impairing as driving legally drunk,” Nelson said.

BlondieNY.com

"Finally something intelligent."

#26708 Lex

Lex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,227 posts

Posted Today, 06:16 PM

AAA study finds risks of drowsy driving comparable to drunk driving

In the new study, AAA found sleep-deprived drivers are almost twice as likely to be involved in an accident when they get five to six hours of sleep, more than four times as likely with four to five hours and nearly 12 times more likely to crash with less than four hours of sleep.

“Driving with having only earned four to five hours of sleep in a 24-hour period can be just as impairing as driving legally drunk,” Nelson said.

Welcome back!

"I don't understand what's wrong with thinking of correlation as a pricing convention the way one thinks of Black-Scholes vol. I mean, vol curves aren't "real" anyway, but nobody uses local vol models to price vanilla options." - Taion

"But this is blatant ultracrepidarianism on my part." - Taion

I have a dream of a multiplicity of pastramis.

"once the penis came out, there was discussions as to why we didn't order the testicles" - Daniel describing a meal in China

#26709 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,662 posts

Posted Today, 06:22 PM

Oh yah. I couldn't drive right. I am shaking and have very little depth perception.

#26710 Blondie

Blondie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,484 posts

Posted Today, 06:23 PM

Welcome back!

Thanks! I missed you, Lex, and some of the rest of you :)

BlondieNY.com

#26711 Rich

Rich

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,560 posts

Posted Today, 06:27 PM

Welcome back!

Maybe there's a dinner in your future. :cool: 

#26712 Blondie

Blondie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,484 posts

Posted Today, 06:30 PM

Welcome back!

Maybe there's a dinner in your future. :cool:

If it doesn't conflict with my return to Vietnam and visiting my nephew in Sydney in Sept/Oct, I'd be honored :)

BlondieNY.com

#26713 Rich

Rich

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,560 posts

Posted Today, 06:34 PM

Wow, no grass grows under your feet. We'll work something out.

#26714 Lex

Lex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,227 posts

Posted Today, 06:36 PM

Oh yah. I couldn't drive right. I am shaking and have very little depth perception.

Daniel, I'm sure you've heard this before but I think you really ought to cut back on your workload.  The level of stress that you post about is going to catch up with you.  Maybe the consequences will be minor, maybe they'll be bigger.  You've got a lot to live for.

"I don't understand what's wrong with thinking of correlation as a pricing convention the way one thinks of Black-Scholes vol. I mean, vol curves aren't "real" anyway, but nobody uses local vol models to price vanilla options." - Taion

"But this is blatant ultracrepidarianism on my part." - Taion

I have a dream of a multiplicity of pastramis.

"once the penis came out, there was discussions as to why we didn't order the testicles" - Daniel describing a meal in China

#26715 Blondie

Blondie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,484 posts

Posted Today, 06:37 PM

Wow, no grass grows under your feet. We'll work something out.

I know I'm overdue for posting about Vietnam, but, in short, I loved every minute of the trip so much that I booked another moto guide/tour about 3 days after I got back :)

BlondieNY.com