27183 replies to this topic

#27181 voyager

voyager

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,964 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:45 PM

People who call and ask for a person without identifying themselves.     People who should know better, professional and financial offices.     No one teaches these people that you call someone, they answer and you immediately identify yourself before asking to speak with someone?     

I just hung up on a broker who I took for a telemarketer.  He called back but wasted both our time with his first call.    

It's not my circus,

not my monkeys.

#27182 memesuze

memesuze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 10:14 PM

Day 3 of the boil-water notice here in Austin. I try to pretend I'm traveling where I can't open my mouth in the shower and ;have to pour water from a bottle to wet my toothbrush. 

"When you think about it, all of my greatest work is poop tomorrow." - Mario Batali

Even if you live to be 100, life is short.

#27183 Tubbs

Tubbs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 01:36 PM

There is exactly one "certified" subzero/wolf repair service for the entire NY metro area. They book a week out, and won't tell you a time until the morning of your appointment.

#27184 mitchells

mitchells

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,339 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 02:18 PM

There is exactly one "certified" subzero/wolf repair service for the entire NY metro area. They book a week out, and won't tell you a time until the morning of your appointment.

That's cold.

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher.
Ambrose Bierce