27302 replies to this topic

#27301 Behemoth

Behemoth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,816 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 07:22 PM

They have an interesting understanding of anatomy, in any case. 

Summarizing, then, we assume that relational information is not subject to a corpus of utterance tokens upon which conformity has been defined by the paired utterance test.
-Chomskybot

#27302 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,787 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 02:48 PM

two really annoying things yesterday.., It was 9 at night and Miss A wanted soup.. I always want soup, i can eat soup with every meal.. Anyway, so we arrive at the first ramen place, at 930.., they have an 11 o clock close.. Two empty tables, oooo we just took our last seating of the evening, maybe you can try our sister restaurant down the block.. We walk there, it closes at 10 oclock, they were closed and staff eating... So, then we drive 14 minutes to Baoburg, in Greenpoint.. They close at 11, they were only serving food to go?  I am like, what the hell is going on here... 

Also, working, are you still working, we are working, working, work, work work... You aren't working, you are eating.. Between customers when I am busing and wait staff when I am out, have we adopted "working"  as our new term for eating..   

Ason, I keep planets in orbit.

#27303 Wilfrid

Wilfrid

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 85,610 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 10:17 PM

Food stylists drive me nuts. It's bad enough when they diddle around with the finished dish so that it has no resemblance to what the instructions will produce, but when they show completely different ingredients it must be very confusing to novice cooks. Case in point, this photo of shank accompanying an oxtail recipe.

47549357031_fbf42bf62b_z.jpg

That would not be a very wiggly tail.