Annoyances

• Please log in to reply
27302 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_johnboy_*

Guest_johnboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2004 - 02:36 PM

Oh god, nobody told me he was on here.

Should have read the members list before signing up, or maybe your eyesight is going as well?

#62 Kikujiro

Kikujiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,867 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 02:54 PM

Oh god, nobody told me he was on here.

Should have read the members list before signing up, or maybe your eyesight is going as well?

Arse.
Same shit, different login. [-- Omni]

#63 Kikujiro

Kikujiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,867 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 02:56 PM

[posted in wrong thread]
Same shit, different login. [-- Omni]

#64 g.johnson

g.johnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,881 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 03:31 PM

Bugger.
The Obnoxious Glyn Johnson

#65 GavinJones

GavinJones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 04:13 PM

Surely stick to wine.

#66 Vanessa

Vanessa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 11:34 AM

Someone here is masquerading as my cat :o

v
...it actually comes down to what thrills you - Hugh Johnson

authenticity is a fog that recedes just when you think you may be getting near it - R Schonfeld

The most political act we do on a daily basis is to eat - Prof J Pretty

this city without boundaries we all share - zigzackly

#67 giri

giri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 02:36 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses are the best fun

There is always
One really gabby and one silent ( I think one is a ventriloquist and is working the other one " may I tell you about Christ my personal saviour while my friend here drinks a glass of water?")

So Simon/Robin are Jehovah nutters, is that it? (suitably edited)

Edited by giri, 21 April 2004 - 09:09 PM.

#68 Lippy

Lippy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,447 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 08:27 PM

I put $20 on the card I need to use the washers and dryers in my apartment building...and it vanished, necessitating the purchase of a new card from a machine that takes only $10 bills when I had only a $20, meaning I had to go out of the building to the Chinese take-out to ask them to break a $20 and then, when they refused, to the liquor store, which cooperated.

#69 Shermar

Shermar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 08:32 PM

I put $20 on the card I need to use the washers and dryers in my apartment building...and it vanished, necessitating the purchase of a new card from a machine that takes only $10 bills when I had only a $20, meaning I had to go out of the building to the Chinese take-out to ask them to break a $20 and then, when they refused, to the liquor store, which cooperated.

I despise that laundry payment system! They end up making far more money than with the usual pay as you go system. There's a washer and dryer in my apartment now. After 25 years of sending it out or going out to do it myself, I am very grateful every time I use it.
Kitchen Kutie

FEED YOUR HEAD!

#70 Slapsie Maxie

Slapsie Maxie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 10:54 AM

Rick Stein

Old hat I know, but he was particularly annoying on a show on UK Food last night

He was giving it all his " when I look at fresh prawns it always makes me think of that poem by T S Elliott" schtick.

I normally don't mind his so much, but all that sitting on the cliffs while gazing at the stars and thinking about razor clams bollocks is getting really old really quickly

S

#71 Guest_Adam Lawrence_*

Guest_Adam Lawrence_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2004 - 10:58 AM

Rick Stein

Old hat I know, but he was particularly annoying on a show on UK Food last night

He was giving it all his " when I look at fresh prawns it always makes me think of that poem by T S Elliott" schtick.

I normally don't mind his so much, but all that sitting on the cliffs while gazing at the stars and thinking about razor clams bollocks is getting really old really quickly

If he read out good poems I wouldn't mind so much, but they always seem to be complete bilge.

#72 Guest_Adam_*

Guest_Adam_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2004 - 11:04 AM

Rick Stein

S

Rebecca hates the man with a passion. To avoid complete anger overload when he is on TV, she tends to quote some of his more stupid phrases. The most favourite is:

"But its not about me, it's about the food".

For somebody that occasionally has some very good points to make out, he is mostly a twat. Also he is often incorrect in the information he gives out. Also he is anti-Australians.

#73 Slapsie Maxie

Slapsie Maxie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 11:08 AM

Also he is anti-Australians.

I know you have a point. I am just not sure what it is

S

#74 Guest_Adam_*

Guest_Adam_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2004 - 11:11 AM

Also he is anti-Australians.

I know you have a point. I am just not sure what it is

S

You were quicker off the mark then I would have guessed, but no less predictable. :P

#75 Vanessa

Vanessa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 09:46 PM

The invasion of the stag beatles :angry: Every time I get rid of one, another comes roaring in - or maybe it's the same one each time.

Well at least it seems to keep the little cat entertained :blink:

v
...it actually comes down to what thrills you - Hugh Johnson

authenticity is a fog that recedes just when you think you may be getting near it - R Schonfeld

The most political act we do on a daily basis is to eat - Prof J Pretty

this city without boundaries we all share - zigzackly