#1 GordonCooks

GordonCooks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

Vrroooooommmm
Jazz is musical improvisation; it is the art of the moment. In the recording of jazz, the inspiration and inventiveness of this moment is made permanent by technology, giving pleasure many years after the performance.

Photography is jazz for the eye. - William Claxton

#2 9lives

9lives

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

RIP

My BIL has an original, that he bought for short money some years ago and spent a lot of time restoring to mint condition. What a ride! Shelby actually drove his car at Lime Rock and they became good friends. BIL was Pres of some Shelby Car Club.

She's a head turner, we once pulled into a country restaurant that was popular with bikers...At a nice place where a few guys were into revving hi powered engines, we were it..:)

Vrroooooommmm

#3 GordonCooks

GordonCooks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:27 AM

RIP

My BIL has an original, that he bought for short money some years ago and spent a lot of time restoring to mint condition. What a ride! Shelby actually drove his car at Lime Rock and they became good friends. BIL was Pres of some Shelby Car Club.

She's a head turner, we once pulled into a country restaurant that was popular with bikers...At a nice place where a few guys were into revving hi powered engines, we were it..:)

Vrroooooommmm

I had a friend who built a replica from a kit. We built a motor for it to factory spec as he wanted to replicate the experience. Maybe the scariest car I've ever driven with reckless abandon.
Jazz is musical improvisation; it is the art of the moment. In the recording of jazz, the inspiration and inventiveness of this moment is made permanent by technology, giving pleasure many years after the performance.

Photography is jazz for the eye. - William Claxton