MF Old

#3 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,794 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:45 PM

i was going to say, i woke up and read this and my first reaction was a slight gag. 

Ason, I keep planets in orbit.

#4 Suzanne F

Suzanne F

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,903 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:55 PM

What a great timesaver! You don't have to be bothered opening the bag of Doritos, pulling out a handful, stuffing them in your mouth, and chewing! I guess you could try to multitask and do all that while you're opening the bottle of regular soda, but then you run the risk of dropping one thing or the other and making a big mess.

Which flavor of Doritos are they using? I can see that using the hottest, spiciest one would make for a lot of sales: a circle of drinking and needing to drink more.

I don't actually know what a handbasket is -- but whatever they are, singer-songwriters are in the first ones going to hell. -- Sneakeater, 29 March 2018 - 12:06 AM

notorious stickler -- NY Times
deeply annoying and nitpicking -- Molly O'Neill, One Big Table

#5 TaliesinNYC

TaliesinNYC

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,291 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:59 PM

I think it's the regular kind.

They're supposedly testing other flavors: rainbow sherbet Mountain Dew and mango habanero.

#6 Lex

Lex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,867 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:04 PM

Finally!  The perfect drink to accompany Papa John's new Frito topped pizza.

1028-papa-johns-frito-pie-970-630x420.jp

You think I'm making this up?

Article

"I don't understand what's wrong with thinking of correlation as a pricing convention the way one thinks of Black-Scholes vol. I mean, vol curves aren't "real" anyway, but nobody uses local vol models to price vanilla options." - Taion

"But this is blatant ultracrepidarianism on my part." - Taion

I have a dream of a multiplicity of pastramis.

"once the penis came out, there was discussions as to why we didn't order the testicles" - Daniel describing a meal in China

#7 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,794 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:00 PM

What a great timesaver! You don't have to be bothered opening the bag of Doritos, pulling out a handful, stuffing them in your mouth, and chewing! I guess you could try to multitask and do all that while you're opening the bottle of regular soda, but then you run the risk of dropping one thing or the other and making a big mess.

Which flavor of Doritos are they using? I can see that using the hottest, spiciest one would make for a lot of sales: a circle of drinking and needing to drink more.

do they have Doritos Dew, with and without pulp?

#8 Suzanne F

Suzanne F

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,903 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:38 PM

do they have Doritos Dew, with and without pulp?

Dunno. I'll check when I get my once-a-year Doritos-and-soda craving. I'd prefer with pulp; I figure more fiber will make the soda healthier.

I don't actually know what a handbasket is -- but whatever they are, singer-songwriters are in the first ones going to hell. -- Sneakeater, 29 March 2018 - 12:06 AM

notorious stickler -- NY Times
deeply annoying and nitpicking -- Molly O'Neill, One Big Table

#9 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,794 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:41 PM

Finally!  The perfect drink to accompany Papa John's new Frito topped pizza.

1028-papa-johns-frito-pie-970-630x420.jp

You think I'm making this up?

Article

i feel like it would make a much better calzone.  or just take the pizza and fold the whole pie in half.