19 replies to this topic

#16 hollywood

hollywood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,904 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 02:58 AM

It's hard to tell because the shots of the tatts are isolated, not whole body affairs.

Then that happened.

I traveled to Tijuana to smack the federali

Who packing avocado toast like Mario Batali--Black Thought

#17 hollywood

hollywood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,904 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:14 AM

Saw the opener for this season.  It seems they have doubled down on the tattoos and what they mean.  There's a baby that comes and goes (but where?).  The A story had some nice shots of Venice (Italy).  The B story was allegedly in Venezuela, but clearly wasn't.  

They are still chasing/avoiding Roman.  Let's just say repetitive.  But the Venice stuff was nice.

Then that happened.

#18 Maison Rustique

Maison Rustique

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 02:17 PM

They lost us last year. It was just getting boring.

Deb
Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice.

#19 hollywood

hollywood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,904 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 04:32 AM

It was getting boring but somehow they got renewed for a fifth and final season.  Their two part finale for season 4 was very high energy and not relying on tattoos.  Notwithstanding the cliffhanger, most if not all of the crew will survive for the final season.  I keep getting freaked by how much Dennis Boutsikaris as fiendish head of the National Intelligence Service seems like the reincarnation of Ron Silver.

Then that happened.

#20 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,797 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 02:25 PM

It was getting boring but somehow they got renewed for a fifth and final season.  Their two part finale for season 4 was very high energy and not relying on tattoos.  Notwithstanding the cliffhanger, most if not all of the crew will survive for the final season.  I keep getting freaked by how much Dennis Boutsikaris as fiendish head of the National Intelligence Service seems like the reincarnation of Ron Silver.

for much of his career he's been a bargain ron silver which got confusing as they were both on law and order. silver's death a decade ago was a real boon to boutsikaris' career

“One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. 'Oh, no!', I said, 'Disneyland burned down.' He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.”
~Jack Handey

*proud descendant of cheese eating surrender monkeys*