4 replies to this topic

#1 Abbylovi

Abbylovi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,529 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:09 AM

Am I correct in thinking that I don't need a currency converter, just an adapter? If you have something you like, would love to hear about it. Gracias!
It is better to have beans and bacon in peace than cakes and ale in fear.

#2 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,797 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:46 PM

i was looking at bestek and loop adapters because they have dual usb charging but since you don't need a converter you can always pick up a 2 or 4 usb charger locally if you have more than one device to charge at a time. like a tartantech port. tottenham court road is a good place in london to shop for electronics or amazon uk and have it delivered where you are staying. i tend to buy stuff like this when i travel and leave it behind as a gift for my hosts if i'm staying with friends. i think greece uses regular euro plugs so search for the same fr greece. also you can make friends at train stations and airports if you have more than one usb outlet619QECTBTDL._SL1500_.jpg

“One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. 'Oh, no!', I said, 'Disneyland burned down.' He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.”
~Jack Handey

*proud descendant of cheese eating surrender monkeys*

#3 Orik

Orik

Advanced Member

• Technocrat
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,618 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:43 PM

Or http://www.amazon.co...arch_detailpage

sandwiches that are large and filling and do not contain tuna or prawns

#4 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,797 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:48 PM

nice, two usb outlets! i'd never give that one away

“One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. 'Oh, no!', I said, 'Disneyland burned down.' He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.”
~Jack Handey

*proud descendant of cheese eating surrender monkeys*

#5 Abbylovi

Abbylovi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,529 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:23 PM

That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you!!

It is better to have beans and bacon in peace than cakes and ale in fear.