3 replies to this topic

#1 Rail Paul

Rail Paul

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,755 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:49 PM

I had a package of Leon's Andouille the other night. Excellent, peppery snap-skin. Heat and serve, so I crisped them on the charcoal grill.

This is a beef and pork sausage. Leon's also makes chorizo, several varieties of Polish sausage, Thuringer, etc. Their related company AmyLu, makes a range of Apple. Gouda, walnut and various cuts of pork, beef and lamb.

http://www.atkfoods.com/leons-sausage
“It must be remembered that there is nothing more difficult to plan, more doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to manage than a new system. For the initiator has the enmity of all who would profit by the preservation of the old institution and merely lukewarm defenders in those who gain by the new ones. ”
Niccolò Machiavelli

#2 paryzer

paryzer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:35 PM

That sounds really good. You need to try Sam's Andouille Sausage. 

#3 Rail Paul

Rail Paul

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,755 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:47 PM

That sounds really good. You need to try Sam's Andouille Sausage. 

I'll be traveling later this week, but hope to get an order in for next week.  Maybe host a delayed Mardi Gras in Florida.

“It must be remembered that there is nothing more difficult to plan, more doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to manage than a new system. For the initiator has the enmity of all who would profit by the preservation of the old institution and merely lukewarm defenders in those who gain by the new ones. ”
Niccolò Machiavelli

#4 paryzer

paryzer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:46 AM

If you are going to do a Mardi Gras in Florida, then you should only give out beads if they keep their tops ON :D