I'm currently in Split, Croatia, and I check out of my flat on the 3rd. I have no idea where to go next.
My requirements are:
- It need to be affordable (I'm currently paying about $20/day since I booked for a month)
- no ice! I broke my ankle last year, and ice terrifies me. Also, I don't really have winter clothes
- must be non-visa required, or visa on arrival or e-visa for US passport holders
- not too bloody hot. Singapore about killed me, but also because I got Dengue there.
- must have good food (duh)
- need internet. (work)
I have 34 days left for the Schengen Area, and about 60 for Croatia
Getting out of Split in off season is a little difficult, An overnight Ferry to Italy is easiest, or a bus to Zagreb.
My thoughts have been all over the map, literally.
-Kerala, and having a yoga retreat. It's not crazy hot there, and I've never been to India. I can get an e-visa. I'm a little afraid of travelling alone in India, however, rightly so or victim of fake news?
-I could stay here, giving me more time to figure it out.
-Pula, Croatia- the climate is much like here, and it's off-season, so cheap. I can get there on the ferry in 4 hours.
-Visit a friend in Lecce, Italy for a week or so, but that ticks down my Schengen days, and I don't know where to go after.
- Morocco? I spent some time a couple of years ago near Agadir and Essaouria and while it's lovely, and the food can be very good, there's not a lot of diversity there.
Returning to the States isn't really an option, as I have nowhere to go there- Sold the house years ago.
What do you suggest? Help me Obi-wan, you're my only hope!