3 replies to this topic

#1 Jesikka

Jesikka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 01:27 AM

Any ideas? Honestly looking for all restaurants people have liked, esp a few non-fine dining ideas.

#2 Behemoth

Behemoth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,651 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 02:20 PM

We haven't been in a long time now so may not be current, but we enjoyed oysters and steamed clams + wine at the shellfish stand at Mercat de L'Olivar. We also went to what I could have sworn was a sister (more casual) restaurant of Simply Fosh -- very good but now I can't find it. Was in a neighborhood north-west of town centre. I would have liked to try Fosh as well but we had a baby in tow at the time. Looking at my notes we also had a very good meal & wine at La Bodeguilla.  I vaguely remember ordering a vegetable dish as an afterthought and having it be fairly extraordinary. 

Maybe this link has something? LINK. That restaurant I mentioned above may have been by one of his former employees in which case maybe follow up on the names listed in the article. In any case a very good meal. 

Summarizing, then, we assume that relational information is not subject to a corpus of utterance tokens upon which conformity has been defined by the paired utterance test.
-Chomskybot

#3 Jesikka

Jesikka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:16 PM

We haven't been in a long time now so may not be current, but we enjoyed oysters and steamed clams + wine at the shellfish stand at Mercat de L'Olivar. We also went to what I could have sworn was a sister (more casual) restaurant of Simply Fosh -- very good but now I can't find it. Was in a neighborhood north-west of town centre. I would have liked to try Fosh as well but we had a baby in tow at the time. Looking at my notes we also had a very good meal & wine at La Bodeguilla.  I vaguely remember ordering a vegetable dish as an afterthought and having it be fairly extraordinary. 

Maybe this link has something? LINK. That restaurant I mentioned above may have been by one of his former employees in which case maybe follow up on the names listed in the article. In any case a very good meal. 

Thank you!

#4 Orik

Orik

Advanced Member

• Technocrat
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,997 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:23 PM

I haven't been, but the abc coverage is generally reliable, if a bit broad

https://www.abc-mall...rants-mallorca/

And if you have a chance to go to Menorca, Sa Pedrera d'es Pujol

sandwiches that are large and filling and do not contain tuna or prawns