19 replies to this topic

#16 Anthony Bonner

Anthony Bonner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,955 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 08:58 PM

I'm not sure if Georgia is better than LSU but I do think the seccg will be more competitive. It might be the same margin of victory but I think Georgia can score on Bama. LSU just continues to waste NFL talent on offense.

"This is a battle of who blinks first, and we've cut off our eyelids"

#17 Evelyn

Evelyn

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,106 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 09:19 PM

LSU is the only team we have shut out this year. So it’s really not about being able to score on Bama. It’s about being able to score enough. This offense has SO many weapons. Ask our D 1s after practice. Plus our defense is really cranky about not getting the recognition they are used to receiving. They are on a mission (see rushing/total yards for LSU).

If Tua goes down before Jalen is back to close to full speed, it would be a different story. But, Jalen should be good to go by Saturday.

#18 Steve R.

Steve R.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,796 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 08:27 PM

Not sure where to put this, but since Alabama seems to live on this thread, let me just say that it’s nice to see Robert Foster thriving today for the Bills. Lot of potential there that didn’t get a chance to come out at Alabama.

This space available… contact owner.

#19 Evelyn

Evelyn

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,106 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 11:43 PM

He’s a good kid too. Came back as a fifth year Sr. and was a leader in the locker room. Had plenty of opportunities to go to other schools when he wasn’t getting playing time. Said he wasn’t a quitter and stuck it out. Loved Bama and had a great attitude. Unfortunately he suffered a lot of injuries at Alabama-among them a season ending shoulder the 3rd game of the year his redshirt sophomore year and an off field one his senior year where he was hit my a car while out riding his dirt bike. Lots of stitches on his back (almost 30) and a couple on his wrist. Also he had to play on teams with Amari Cooper and Calvin Ridley...so his reps were limited. It is definitely great to see him back on the field and doing well.

#20 Evelyn

Evelyn

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,106 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 02:47 AM

Steve—PS— keep an eye out for Levi Wallace. Also from Bama. Was a walkon. Great back story. Played football at Bama because his Dad loved UA so much. His Dad died from ALS the night before Levi played his first game (our Spring game). Got a scholarship his Jr year. And made All SEC.