2 replies to this topic

#1 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,746 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 04:40 PM

they reopened less than a block away from the old location. i haven't stopped in but i hope they are friendlier now

“One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. 'Oh, no!', I said, 'Disneyland burned down.' He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.”
~Jack Handey

*proud descendant of cheese eating surrender monkeys*

#2 bloviatrix

bloviatrix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,382 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 04:47 AM

Curious to hear your report. They studied at the Bridge Kitchenware school of customer service.

Future Legacy Participant.

#3 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,746 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 02:25 PM

Curious to hear your report. They studied at the Bridge Kitchenware school of customer service.

here's the thing. i never had a problem in either store, but certainly witnessed them being rude to other customers. for some reason at Bridge it was almost always Fred who helped me and he was always helpful and nice enough.

“One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. 'Oh, no!', I said, 'Disneyland burned down.' He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.”
~Jack Handey

*proud descendant of cheese eating surrender monkeys*