Ason, I keep planets in orbit.

#17 Sneakeater

Sneakeater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63,572 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 04:46 PM

You've been waiting all week to use that!

Bar Loser

MF Old

#18 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,830 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 09:00 PM

Please, I have no self-control. The second I thought of it I wrote it

#19 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,830 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 12:52 PM

Now officially down 5 pounds. I’m assuming by next Sunday, I’ll be down a total of 8 to 10 pounds. I purchased keto sticks which measure your level of ketosis. I have remained at the higher levels since I started. Yesterday I ran 6 miles and fasted for like 30 hours. Then took Jax to the park and added another 5 miles to my day.

Dinner was radicchio salad with parm and balsamic vinegar, a steak, some chorizo. I am craving bacon wrapped shrimp over creamed spinach. Question is, do I add egg yolk to the creamed spinach or top with poached eggs or fried eggs.

#20 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,830 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:09 PM

I haven't really been doing the Snake too much.. Stopped drinking the juice and only did a 30 hour fast.. I have been eating every 24 hours... Yesterday, i went off the rails, i had two bags of pork rinds and a slim jim and this for dinner...  I lost .7 lbs yesterday... 

Creamed spinach and bacon wrapped shrimp. 

46374961475_26bfb8ce59_z.jpg

#21 The Flon

The Flon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 04:09 PM

How is the weight loss going?

#22 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,830 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 04:30 PM

i haven't been following the snake diet, i am just now doing keto.. It's going well, i think I am down close to 7 to 8 pounds over the course of 8 days... I have been drinking vodka, eating steaks, cheese plates, creamed spinach, all sorts of fun things.. I miss beer, i miss pizza, pistachios, pasta but,  I feel great... Miss A was not able to do the snake diet so, we changed over to this.   I may do a three day fast in vegas when I leave next week .  

But really, if I wanted to lose a shit ton of weight, the snake diet is really  great for that.. There is no doubt, i could lost close to 20lbs in a month if I followed it. 

#23 The Flon

The Flon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 05:31 PM

i haven't been following the snake diet, i am just now doing keto.. It's going well, i think I am down close to 7 to 8 pounds over the course of 8 days... I have been drinking vodka, eating steaks, cheese plates, creamed spinach, all sorts of fun things.. I miss beer, i miss pizza, pistachios, pasta but,  I feel great... Miss A was not able to do the snake diet so, we changed over to this.   I may do a three day fast in vegas when I leave next week .  

But really, if I wanted to lose a shit ton of weight, the snake diet is really  great for that.. There is no doubt, i could lost close to 20lbs in a month if I followed it. 

Our own culinary Christian Bale

#24 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,830 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 09:18 PM

Update, 10.5 pounds

#25 Orik

Orik

Advanced Member

• Technocrat
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,698 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 01:44 PM

Dietary Supplement

http://imgur.com/ANEqy4K
sandwiches that are large and filling and do not contain tuna or prawns

#26 Anthony Bonner

Anthony Bonner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,170 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 01:59 PM

Just be careful of your gallbladder. You'll probably have to gut out a few days of discomfort.

"This is a battle of who blinks first, and we've cut off our eyelids"

#27 joethefoodie

joethefoodie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,226 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 02:16 PM

Update, 10.5 pounds

If you keep the weight off using this methodology, you might have something.

But I've always believed taking in less calories than one expends is the way to true, ongoing weight loss. 

Be it pizza, or broccoli, or snake.

#28 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,830 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 02:50 PM

I am just saying, I have not gone with out.. While I have this dream of walking by a pizza parlor, ordering a small pie and then folding it in half and eating the whole god damn thing, I am still eating really well.. I am preparing all my own meals and doing so in a healthy manner.. There is a way to do keto where you can live on slim jims and pork rinds, eat a pack of bacon for breakfast and eat a bar of cream cheese for dessert and still lose weight.. I love vegetables and fish though, I have been eating much more meat than normal 

Remember, the whole point of this was to lose like 6 pounds in 10 days just to fit into a suit.. When I get home, I don't know how much longer I will continue this diet.. For me, it's not sustainable but, any diet is a moment to pause, reflect and rethink your habits... I am starting to read about the transition from keto to normal again.. I have thought about going vegan for a month out of keto and continue my running.. I know, with my body, I can pretty much eat whatever the heck I want, as long as I am doing 20-25 miles a week in runs.  And that is a sustainable lifestyle for me but, it wasn't getting me into my suit in a 10 days. 

#29 Orik

Orik

Advanced Member

• Technocrat
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,698 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 02:54 PM

I know, with my body, I can pretty much eat whatever the heck I want, as long as I am doing 20-25 miles a week in runs.  

That's pretty much the truth nobody wants to hear. 

sandwiches that are large and filling and do not contain tuna or prawns

#30 joethefoodie

joethefoodie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,226 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 04:45 PM

I know, with my body, I can pretty much eat whatever the heck I want, as long as I am doing 20-25 miles a week in runs.  

That's pretty much the truth nobody wants to hear. 

Exactly.

I think, sadly, my running days are now a memory, which is a drag as I enjoyed running quite a lot. But considering what I've had done to my back surgically, running is not in the cards.