Wow, late June already and no posts. We've had a pretty good season so far in the garden, even though a lot of the seeds haven't sprouted (looking at you, okra and beets) so N may have to get starter plants:
- Strawberries (3 types)
- Blackberries (great yield so far)
- Fava beans (lots and lots of these)
- Snap peas, both green and purple
- New red-skinned potatoes!
- Various herbs
- Plus more Meyer lemons from our dwarf tree
And, our multigrafted apple tree actually has a few apples already. The season is still young!