:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

#1097 Ptipois

Ptipois

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:34 PM

It's as if the conversation is moving back in time. From a decade lag we're now saying you have to be a coke head to like natural wine? That a label is much needed?

Did not write that at all, and on that subject of coke referred only to a vocal handful of its militants. The issue being tasting ability. I have to work with them sometimes. I'm describing the current state of things.

The need for a label is still heavily discussed. No one has been able to come up with one yet.

It sort of figures that this side of the situation should be at a standstill for years in such conditions. Meanwhile, better natures are being made.

(I don't see the point of your post.)

Lieu jaune lobbyist

À la petite cuillère

#1098 Orik

Orik

Advanced Member

• Technocrat
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,625 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:53 PM

You're right that there is no point in responding to a generic argument about rock, punk, modern art, or natural wine and how the practitioners of such fields can't sing, dance, paint, or taste, and are druggies for sure.
sandwiches that are large and filling and do not contain tuna or prawns

#1099 Steve R.

Steve R.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,909 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:33 AM

"joethefoodie" post: "And how could I forget - a great meal at Chez La Vieille (a real blanquette de veau, rabbit kidneys, tete de veau, great huge oysters, etc. etc.), where we may have been known to the house, as the number of comps sent out meant we could barely put a dent in our plats. I'm pretty sure there was a course containing fraise de veau at a meal somewhere, somehow.”

We went to Chez La Vieille last night & had a similarly excellent meal (no comps, although staff and surrounding diners were interested in that we’d been to Le CouCou). I also had the rabbit kidneys and blanquette de veau &, while Ginny’s duck terrine and beef dish were very good, mine were great. The white chocolate mousse w/rhubarb crumble wasnt bad either.

This space available… contact owner.