Great showing for this lovely 49 year-old trophy that was a pure
delight. Opened with Duran and did not decant (thankfully on
both counts). Tons of sediment but decanting would have
diminished the exuberance that was still present with this, as
expected, fairly evolved bottle.
Served with prime beef tenderloin, foie gras, sauteed pear, and
edamame, then chocolate cupcake...
Oh yeah, nice background music -- Three Dog Night Chronicle!
Speaking of (to employ a useful neologism) lexophilia ...
· Venison for dinner again! Oh deer!
· England has no kidney bank, but does have a Liverpool.
· I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
· Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
· This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club,
but I'd never met herbivore.
· What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary?
· Don't worry about old age: it doesn't last.
· I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
· Velcro -- what a rip-off!
· They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Typo.
It remains unclear who is behind this cyberattack. Like the WannaCry attacks in May, the hack on Tuesday takes over computers and demands digital ransom from their owners to regain control.
Computer experts were calling the virus Petya, and said that it was similar to the WannaCry attack, which spread quickly across much of Asia and Europe. Others cautioned, however, that it could be yet another type of ransomware.