#1 mongo_jones

mongo_jones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,777 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 04:26 PM

Hello, Juergen

It is a lovely day today, I am a lovely lady:)) and if you are a nice guy - just "Mister Right" for the right Lady please, find me at http://sweetheartsda....com/mydarling/
Maybe we are living for together but we don't know it yet?:blink:
How can we understand it? let's start corresponding and we will see how good we are for each other!

a rivederci...

Yana K.

my annoying opinions: whisky, food and occasional cultural commentary

current post: indian home cooking 2: turkey kofta "curry"

facts are meaningless. you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!
~homer simpson

#2 Lex

Lex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,156 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 04:49 PM

Sounds like an opening into the Nigerian bank scam.

Edit: Just checked the link. Mail order bride, not the Nigerian scam. Mongo, why not take a 2nd wife?

“I have a dream of a multiplicity of pastramis.”

"One of the Evil Twin beers I tried smelled like a foot." - LiquidNY

"Sorry about your cookie." - Steve R.'s response to Jim Leff's epic rant.

#3 mongo_jones

mongo_jones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,777 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:20 PM

what do you mean 2nd?

facts are meaningless. you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!
~homer simpson

#4 flyfish

flyfish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,771 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:31 PM

a rivederci...

Almost thought that said a riverdanci - begorrah!

Fly
“I used to be eye candy but now I’m more like eye pickle"
Neil Innes

“Your father is going deaf. I can’t hear a word he says!”
My mom

“I hope to set an example, you know, for children and stuff."
Captain Hammer

#5 g.johnson

g.johnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,881 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:33 PM

Beware mail order brides.

Posted Image
The Obnoxious Glyn Johnson

#6 Liza

Liza

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,590 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:35 PM

And grooms in general, yes?
“And another thing. You don't have to "move on" either. Not until you're ready. People say, Oh, you should be grateful. They say, Oh, it's time for you to move on. I'm like, What are you, a cop with a nightstick? I'll move on when I'm done playing the blues on my harmonica, thank you very much.

Really, people will tell you all kinds of garbage. Don't believe it.

You don't have to move on until you're ready.”

#7 mongo_jones

mongo_jones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,777 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 04:22 AM

Subject: inconclusive message from Pete Ambrose

Hi, annuli

>>>> sluts want Sex.
>>>> Find girls Sex Partners Today.
>>>> http://deleted

redneck stern redcoat travel yellow collet infringe viva scottsdale, formant kurd vocalic.
andy utrecht kyle ukraine correct propelled belligerent connivance, travel siege coca cube biography armadillo, poesy callaghan battalion wakerobin.
rhodonite slope skyhook keypunch republican silversmith polymorph cuddly samuel, izvestia minneapolis eligible illusion.
northernmost defiant wellbeing maser inborn, pleiades papa paulo netherlands.
injustice sprinkle spouse, meet theologian lorenz prolific wither kiowa, instrumentation shred fedora wronskian.

Your Pete

i would totally do it if the message weren't inconclusive.

~homer simpson

#8 porkwah

porkwah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 10:26 AM

i would totally do it if the message weren't inconclusive.

the URLy burd gets the wurm

man, i need a headache

#9 mongo_jones

mongo_jones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,777 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 04:05 AM

today from joesph mccarthy, an email with the subject "party controls 1". herewith the text:

a design paddle pattern. also want to learn when to use them, how support in your own code. used in the Java API them to work immediately. about inheritance might
patterns look in your boss told you to do instead). You want format designed for the way principles will help

You want to learn the neurobiology, cognitive you want to learn the You'll easily counter with your (and impress cocktail party guests) Design Patterns, you'll avoid
and Adapter. With Head First
you want to learn the Patterns--the lessons so that you can spend "secret language" the latest research in

to learn how those patterns look in somewhere in the world how patterns are used in the Java API to use them (and when
the patterns that you get to take someone struggles you want to learn the
how patterns are more complex.
of the best practices

Facade, Proxy, and Factory

You're not at speaking the language In their native In a way that makes you
own with your co-worker You're not
alone. At any given moment,

to do instead). You want

be wrong (and what when he casually mentions the same software brain in a way that sticks.
be wrong (and what of Design Patterns so
up a creek without

design problems

advantage who've faced the support in your own code. texts. If you've read a
to do instead). You want advantage own with your co-worker
your time is too important challenging. Something (and impress cocktail party guests)

is so often misunderstood, his stunningly clever use of Command, reinvent the wheel what to expect--a visually-rich With Design Patterns, and why everything environment. In other
But you don't just
neurobiology, cognitive Head First book, you know
NOT to use them).
up a creek without environment. In other
the embarrassment of thinking

on your team. Something more fun. support in your own code. (and impress cocktail party guests) somewhere in the world
you don't want to brain in a way that sticks. the latest research in support in your own code.
in between sips of a martini. somewhere in the world you don't want to (and too short) to spend who've faced the
You'll easily counter with your
on your team.
the latest research in who've faced the challenging. Something to use them (and when to learn how those

up a creek without (or worse, a flat tire), You'll easily counter with your

patterns look in challenging. Something
the "Trading Spaces" show. will load patterns into your you want to learn the real OO design principles
want to see how , and how to exploit
how patterns are

what to expect--a visually-rich

i have decided to submit this poem to the new yorker.

~homer simpson

#10 The Scream

The Scream

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 04:24 AM

Beware mail order brides.

Posted Image

The purple tie dyed shirt really brings out the eyes of the bride! Farrah Fawcett's feathered style can't compete with the comb over!!
Gone fishing for the summer.

#11 Suzanne F

Suzanne F

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,910 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 08:41 PM

I chose Poland was because of it’s proximity to my heritage. It borders the country I wn support of his country and inspire his country to prevail over Hitler. One of the most inspiring speecheything that exists in the world of forms is real. Things in the world of forms are not as they s of the last century was one in which Churchill made his famous quote, “Let us therefore brace ourselves
on, I came to the southern end of snack a line of cliffs brain loftier I kill integrated if you do not let her come headphone to me."
cattle than any I horrible

as born in and is very similar to the culture I come from. Also, it was the best to our duties, and so bear ourselves that if the British Empire and Commonwealth last for a thousand years,are in the material world. Plato holds that all that exists in the world of forms is perfect. H men will still say, ‘This was their finest hour? (Sir Winston Churchill - The Churchill Centre). Another
feed had seen before, and as I approached them, And I manufacturer raised my pistol to a level colorfast with garment his heart.
there was wafted to my mineral

of the two I received. Our society has not learned a lot from it if anything, but it in quote that shows this trait is, “Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, lae says it is perfect because there is no need to change. No change is associated with the perferge or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yie
flesh nostrils the pungent aroma of woodsmoke. Of course the creature elementary had no conception of the purpose define of the
What could luckily it mean? There could, to my mind,

fluenced our society a lot.Because of the invasion of Poland by the German’s in the ld to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy?(Sir Winston Churchill - The Churchill Centre). As oct world because there is no need to change. Nothing is produced, and nothing is destroyed becane reads these quotes, he or she realizes the power and inspiration instilled in them. A character in The
be leak but occasionally a strange little implement which hoop I was pyramid poking toward him.
single solution: man vegetable abided close by,
1930’s, World War II begun. This caused much war and conflicts in Europe which in turn Tragedy of Julius Caesar that shows inspiration is Cassius. Cassius tries to get Brutus to join the conspiuse there is no need to. This is in complete contrast to the way that things exist in the materracy, and a quote that helped inspire Brutus was:I did hear him groan; Ay, and that tongue of his, that ba
bath ham a higher order of With ballroom a sound that was half humble human and ceiling half the growl of a wild beast,
man than we had as yet seen, source other than Ahm,

Can YOU guess what Conchita Armstrong (ylpaibil@downs.is) was trying to sell to me, brain hernandez, rudolph butler, velda cole, donny ramirez, emelina reynolds, resella, olive warren, seema thomas, eufemia ryan, alfreda harper, and ta weaver?

the people who flock to dine at the restaurant on account of its reputation/stars are getting their money's worth because what they are after is a piece of the reputation/stars and nothing else. their money is not wasted. -- mongo jones, 11/5/2014

notorious stickler -- NY Times
deeply annoying and nitpicking -- Molly O'Neill, One Big Table

#12 Behemoth

Behemoth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,877 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 08:55 PM

I'm sorry I deleted them, but someone was trying to run the old "guess the stock" scam via spam. Basically, you pick, say, 1000 people. You email 500 of them saying X stock is going up. You mail the other 500 saying stock X is going down. If stock goes up, you mail the first group on the second day, predicting half up half down, and discard second group. Repeat until let's say 10 people have had correct guesses from you for 10 straight days and now think you are a genius and give you all their money. It's a cute idea, I wonder if it still works. (Is there an official name for this thing?)
Summarizing, then, we assume that relational information is not subject to a corpus of utterance tokens upon which conformity has been defined by the paired utterance test.
-Chomskybot

#13 GG Mora

GG Mora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,234 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 12:33 AM

Date: September 22, 2006 7:29:32 PM EDT
To: <xxxxx>
Subject: The newest No Exam or Classes Required

You Will Love This

Academic Qualification s available from prestigious Non-Accred ited un iversities.

Do you have the k nowledge and the experience but lack the qualifications?

Are y ou getting turned down time and time again for the jo b of your dreams because you just don't have the rig ht letters after your name?

Get the prestige that you deserv e today!

Move ahead in your career today!

Bachelo rs, M asters and Ph D's avai lable in your field!

No examinations! No classes! No textbooks!

Call to register and receive your qual ifications within days!

24 hours a day 7 days a week!

Confidentiality assured!

Please call:
1-20 6-350-4527
Calls returned promptly

The more the merrier Hate is like cancer slowly eating us away inside If you believe everything you read, you better not read Some are Wise and Some are Otherwise Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. He who has once burnt his mouth always blows his soup A good man is hard to find. In the land of hope there is never any winter

#14 Suzanne F

Suzanne F

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,910 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 02:58 PM

Where do they get this stuff???

over his ears, set out on his journey. It was a wild enough night to You ask too much, Mrs. . I find Mrs. Brydon very pleasant nothing to obstruct it, for the prairie lay a dead level for ten miles company, and Fred does not object to my presence.
countless downtown herbivorous I mop crawled in to explore. I sit had matches with children me, and in
diary animals--red deer, role aurochs,

turn any traveller aside from his purpose, but Fred Brydon, in hisnorth of them, only dotted here and there with little weatherbleachedBut he would if he knew how the people talk about it.
and infinite variety hurt of antelope the light of one I pet twenty-one found a small
and at least three distinct species of bald horse,

rage, had ceased to be a man with a mans fears, a mans frailties, andwarts of houses like their own, where other optimists were trying toThat is very wrong of them, and entirely unavoidable, Rance answered,
the pan latter cavern restaurant with a flat roof and floor which pilot followed the cleavage
ranging in size stress treat from a make a dint in the monotony.

had become an avenging spirit, who knew neither cold nor fatigue. Acalmly, But the opinion of the neighbors has never bothered me yet,he continued; why should it in this instance
creature electrical about as large as Nobs watch of the dry strata. Pieces of the roof had fallen at some collect
sudden stinging of his ears made him draw his cap down more closely,The letters which went east every mail were splendid productions inMrs. s eyes flashed ominously.
to a magnificent animal make-up decision fourteen long-distant temple date, as was evidenced by cloudy the depth of the filth
combination to sixteen hands high.

but he went forward at a brisk walk, occasionally breaking into a runtheir way, written with ease and eloquence, and utterly untrammeled byDo you know what Id do if it was my girl you were after she asked,
These creatures fed together in perfect section August and January rubble in which they were embedded. May Even a
man-made amity; in charge of nor did pausing in her work and fixing her eyes on him.

the people who flock to dine at the restaurant on account of its reputation/stars are getting their money's worth because what they are after is a piece of the reputation/stars and nothing else. their money is not wasted. -- mongo jones, 11/5/2014

notorious stickler -- NY Times
deeply annoying and nitpicking -- Molly O'Neill, One Big Table

#15 Lex

Lex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,156 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 03:13 PM

Received last night. The Nigerian bank scam with a Christian spin:

Subject: Dear Beloved Lex
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 23:40:06 -0300

Dear Lex,

It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, Having known the
truth; I had no choice than to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God
for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God’s mercy and
glory upon my life.

I know you will definitely take this as a deceptive email, because of
the swindle news we hear everyday and it seems to happen more often. Let me
first of all inform you, I got your email id from a mail directory and
decided to email you for a permission to go ahead.

I am Mrs.Victoria Water. from Nether land; I am married to Mr. Williams
Water, who worked with Mobile Company in LONDON for twenty years before
he died in the year 2003.We were married for twenty-nine years without a
child.

My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted or only four days. Before
his death we were both born again Christians.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was
alive he deposited the sum of US $4.5M. (Four Million and Five Hundred
Thousand U.S. Dollars) in a Bank in London.

Presently the money is still with the Bank and the management just
wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to sign for the release of this
money or rather issue!

That somebody to receive it on my behalf if I cannot come over. I am
presently with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing
treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk
and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live. It is my
last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations any where
in the World.

Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since
my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge
responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me Stand
and collect the Funds from the Bank.

I want a person that is God fearing that will use this money to fund
churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to
ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand
that blessed is the hand that giveth.I took this decision because I don't
have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are
not Christians and I don't want my husband’s hard earned money to be
misused by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in
an ungodly manner.

Hence the reasons for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of
death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the
bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I
shall hold my ease.

With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
bank in LONDON.I will also issue you a letter of authority and certificate of
claim that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund. Please assure
me that you will act accordingly as I stated here.

I await your urgent reply.Please your response should be directed to
this VERY e-mail address: mrsvictoriawaterXXX@yahoo.com

Thank you and Bless You richly!

Yours in Christ,

Mrs.Victoria Water.

“I have a dream of a multiplicity of pastramis.”

"One of the Evil Twin beers I tried smelled like a foot." - LiquidNY

"Sorry about your cookie." - Steve R.'s response to Jim Leff's epic rant.