#482 Lauren

Lauren

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

My grandmothers wore earrings.

Except for Jim Carrey and Kiefer Sutherland, they all look like grandparents to me.
Transmogrified by smoke and salt

You deserve a triumphant mouthful of meat........Lily to Marshall as he searches for the best burger in NY on HIMYM

#483 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,151 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:48 PM

[img]http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/a4DotQt0KdGlq8AOl0x2mQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYwMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_US/News/HollywoodLife.com/052812_cynthia_nixon_getty120528110049.jpg[/img]

even the fashion police were shocked. it's not like they can't afford a fashion stylist

“One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. 'Oh, no!', I said, 'Disneyland burned down.' He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.”
~Jack Handey

*proud descendant of cheese eating surrender monkeys*

#484 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,151 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:21 PM

holy crap! what happened?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

“One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. 'Oh, no!', I said, 'Disneyland burned down.' He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.”
~Jack Handey

#485 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,151 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:28 AM

good lord! what's rupert gone and done to his face now?
Posted Image

~Jack Handey

#486 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,151 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:37 AM

holy cow!
[img]http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/MrDZdbhmQj32vLYq57vOng--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD05MDU7cT04NTtzbT0xO3c9NjMw/http://l.yimg.com/os/289/2012/09/28/AnnRomney-TheTonightShow092512-jpg_174927.jpg[/img]

~Jack Handey

#487 prasantrin

prasantrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,996 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:48 AM

Is that what a mormon sex trade worker looks like?

#488 rancho_gordo

rancho_gordo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,619 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

Famous for a sex tape living legend Kim Kardashian shows us how it's done! 

spl500358_002.jpg

"Gay people exist. There's nothing we can do in public policy that makes more of us exist, or less of us exist. And you guys have been arguing for a generation that public policy ought to essentially demean gay people as a way of expressing disapproval of the fact that we exist, but you don't make any less of us exist. You just are arguing in favor of more discrimination, and more discrimination doesn't make straight people's lives any better." -Rachel Maddow to Jim DeMint and Ralph Reed

#489 foodie52

foodie52

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,335 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:34 PM

My 7 month old granddaughter has a pair of those leggings and she looks adorable! Peplums are SO flattering.....

[size="4"]Visit our website for updates...Friends of Colombian Orphans

Donations are always gratefully accepted.

#490 prasantrin

prasantrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,996 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

My boobs look like that sometimes. Does that make me lovely, too?

#491 foodie52

foodie52

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,335 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

My granddaughter's butt looks just as wide, but she's wearing a diaper.

[size="4"]Visit our website for updates...Friends of Colombian Orphans

Donations are always gratefully accepted.

#492 prasantrin

prasantrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,996 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

She's lucky. Maybe I should start wearing diapers, too. It will balance me out (I'm actually pretty balanced as it is, but diapers seem oh-so-fashion-forward).

#493 Sneakeater

Sneakeater

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 37,734 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

My boobs look like that sometimes. Does that make me lovely, too?

So do mine.

Bar Loser

MF Old

#494 rancho_gordo

rancho_gordo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,619 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:03 AM

The main thing to remember is that celebrities are better than you. 

"Gay people exist. There's nothing we can do in public policy that makes more of us exist, or less of us exist. And you guys have been arguing for a generation that public policy ought to essentially demean gay people as a way of expressing disapproval of the fact that we exist, but you don't make any less of us exist. You just are arguing in favor of more discrimination, and more discrimination doesn't make straight people's lives any better." -Rachel Maddow to Jim DeMint and Ralph Reed

#495 prasantrin

prasantrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,996 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:52 AM

Yes, but I can always dream! One day, I, too, will be a celebrity. And I already have to boobs!