4 replies to this topic

#1 joiei

joiei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:45 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/alMGbujWdJc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/alMGbujWdJc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Menu

Staff requirements
"Love ya once, love ya twice, love ya more than beans and rice"

#2 Squeat Mungry

Squeat Mungry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE(joiei @ Sep 29 2008, 09:45 AM) View Post

"Friendly Bedside Manor"? unsure.gif
It is a pretty poem, Mr. Pope, but you must not call it Homer. -- Richard Bentley

#3 ghostrider

ghostrider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,543 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 05:35 PM

Crisp tomatoes? blink.gif
It was hard to avoid the feeling that somebody, somewhere, was missing the point. I couldn't even be sure that it wasn't me. - Douglas Adams

Please come visit my rock concert blog: Tantalized.

#4 Rail Paul

Rail Paul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,443 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:31 PM

Nailed another one...

The Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas has lived up to its name, yet again. A woman is recovering after she collapsed at the restaurant Saturday night.

The woman, a Las Vegas resident in her 40s, was eating a double bypass burger, smoking cigarettes and having a margarita, said the restaurant’s owner, Jon Basso.

She was found unconscious at the restaurant and during the resuscitation, said Basso, who’s been following her condition. She’s doing okay and is now recovering at the hospital he said.

Heart Grill Grill

"we're the Mecca for unhealthy lifestyles" said an owner. It sounds like he's courting another group of antagonists...

“Jazz musicians just get better and better as the years go by. I think chefs are the same way. You know who you are.”

...Jonathan Waxman

#5 foodie52

foodie52

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,340 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

This isn't even funny.
[size="4"]Visit our website for updates...Friends of Colombian Orphans

Donations are always gratefully accepted.