18 replies to this topic

#16 prasantrin

prasantrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,138 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:42 AM

Mmmmm. . .looks fantastic! Makes me want to go to Mexico to eat all that delicious-looking food.

(an aside--you look good! You still doing WW?)

#17 mongo_jones

mongo_jones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,544 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:21 AM

it's called photoshop.

my annoying opinions: untimely whisky reviews and occasional cultural commentary

facts are meaningless. you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!
~homer simpson

#18 rancho_gordo

rancho_gordo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,627 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:10 AM

Almost.
With digital you can take a million photos and one is bound to be fine.
Remember the old days of film and taking them to a drugstore and all the wasted shots and shots that should have been save for your cheapness?

"Gay people exist. There's nothing we can do in public policy that makes more of us exist, or less of us exist. And you guys have been arguing for a generation that public policy ought to essentially demean gay people as a way of expressing disapproval of the fact that we exist, but you don't make any less of us exist. You just are arguing in favor of more discrimination, and more discrimination doesn't make straight people's lives any better." -Rachel Maddow to Jim DeMint and Ralph Reed

#19 rancho_gordo

rancho_gordo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,627 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:23 AM

Just got back from Veracruz. 
Now I'm on the road touring with my new band.

IMG_8223.JPG

"Gay people exist. There's nothing we can do in public policy that makes more of us exist, or less of us exist. And you guys have been arguing for a generation that public policy ought to essentially demean gay people as a way of expressing disapproval of the fact that we exist, but you don't make any less of us exist. You just are arguing in favor of more discrimination, and more discrimination doesn't make straight people's lives any better." -Rachel Maddow to Jim DeMint and Ralph Reed