8 replies to this topic

#1 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,144 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:20 AM

looking for a good peel off mask. something without a lot of dyes or scent. what's good?

“One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. 'Oh, no!', I said, 'Disneyland burned down.' He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.”
~Jack Handey

*proud descendant of cheese eating surrender monkeys*

#2 squibble

squibble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:00 PM

I like Ahava's mud masks. The only other product of theirs that I tried was their sun block which was wonderful too. I discovered their products on a trip Israel and we went to a spa at the Dead Sea. I have sensitive, dry skin and am allergic to a substance that is in most perfumes.

#3 Behemoth

Behemoth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,832 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:42 PM

Have you tried rubber cement? Worked well on my barbies.
Summarizing, then, we assume that relational information is not subject to a corpus of utterance tokens upon which conformity has been defined by the paired utterance test.
-Chomskybot

#4 Lippy

Lippy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,022 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:53 PM

Not a commercial peel-off, but raw egg white applied and allowed to dry before rinsing off is a refreshing mask.

#5 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,144 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:53 PM

Have you tried rubber cement? Worked well on my barbies.

elmer's glue has less scent, so no

“One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. 'Oh, no!', I said, 'Disneyland burned down.' He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.”
~Jack Handey

#6 squibble

squibble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:15 AM

And here I thought it was a serious question. I just got off Ellis island, 290 pages of it.

#7 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,144 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:19 AM

of course it was a serious question. behemoth is just a meanie who likes to torture famous dolls from the 1960's. i won't even tell you what she did to skipper

~Jack Handey

#8 peppyre

peppyre

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:53 PM

I love the peel off mask that Shiseido used to produce. Sadly, it's no more and I am yet to find a replacement. It looks like Decleor has a peel-off which may be nice. I do like their line.

#9 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,144 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:13 PM

I love the peel off mask that Shiseido used to produce. Sadly, it's no more and I am yet to find a replacement. It looks like Decleor has a peel-off which may be nice. I do like their line.

sadly, i'm allergic to the papaya in the decleor. elmers glue is starting to look like a contender

~Jack Handey