Posted Image

#2 hollywood

hollywood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,738 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:40 PM

They're having a Keith Hernandez moment.

Flounder, you can't spend your whole life worrying about your mistakes! You fucked up... you trusted us!

#3 Rail Paul

Rail Paul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,807 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:48 PM

Perhaps a switcheroo could be put into motion, and the two men swapped. Will Assad be in NY for the UN meeting this fall? I wonder how he'd make out as a sportscaster?

“It must be remembered that there is nothing more difficult to plan, more doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to manage than a new system. For the initiator has the enmity of all who would profit by the preservation of the old institution and merely lukewarm defenders in those who gain by the new ones. ”

Niccolò Machiavelli

#4 Orik

Orik

Advanced Member

• Technocrat
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,756 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:57 PM

Perhaps a switcheroo could be put into motion, and the two men swapped. Will Assad be in NY for the UN meeting this fall? I wonder how he'd make out as a sportscaster?

Can you imagine his life? Just about to become an eye doctor in London, British wife and all, and suddenly having to go home and take care of the family's small business...

sandwiches that are large and filling and do not contain tuna or prawns

#5 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,939 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:20 PM

He could have been fixing people's eyes instead of gouging them out.
Ason, I keep planets in orbit.

#6 Stone

Stone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,313 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:20 PM

Can you imagine his life? Just about to become an eye doctor in London, British wife and all, and suddenly having to go home and take care of the family's small business...

It's a Jimmy Stewart movie.

#7 hollywood

hollywood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,738 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:44 PM

It's a Jimmy Stewart movie.

Tom Hanks, the not so new Jimmy Stewart.

Flounder, you can't spend your whole life worrying about your mistakes! You fucked up... you trusted us!