1 reply to this topic

#1 Suzanne F

Suzanne F

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,759 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:26 PM

Probably expensive, given its location and wares, but worthwhile nonetheless.

I don't want to seem obsessed with this, but . . . -- Sneakeater, August 13, 2014

notorious stickler -- NY Times
deeply annoying and nitpicking -- Molly O'Neill, One Big Table

#2 bloviatrix

bloviatrix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,494 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:30 PM

I've known about this for a couple of months. Here's the email I received last week -

I am excited to officially open the doors to Prime Butcher Baker on Monday February 13th at 8 am.
Join me for our soft opening and experience the most innovative and delicious Butcher and Bakery. The new generation of gourmet shopping; you can shop from our finest cuts of meat from regions all around the world. Choose from the best selection of organic products, fish, delicious home-style foods, and freshly baked pastries and breads from Pastry Chef Felencia Darius.
Featuring "BB Table," an intimate dining experience available every night at Prime Butcher Baker for one group (up to 12 guests) to dine privately with a custom menu of your choice prepared by our chefs and butchers. For bookings please email bbtable@primebutcherbaker.com
We have exciting amenities that will be available to our customers in the coming weeks including our website, which will give customers the convenience of shopping from our entire collection online. As well as, home delivery available throughout Manhattan and the tri-state area.
For customer assistance please ask for our General Manager Mark Roth. He will be happy to guide you through any questions you may have while making your selections.
Email Mark@primebutcherbaker.com
I look forward to seeing you at Prime Prime Butcher Baker!
Sincerely,
Joey Allaham

Future Legacy Participant.