2 replies to this topic

#1 hollywood

hollywood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26,208 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

Saw this exhibit at LACMA. About a half dozen of Kahlo's pieces are included and many other artists. Worth seeing if it comes to your neck.

"From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise, that you treat people with respect. They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily lives."  © hollywood 2016.

#2 bloviatrix

bloviatrix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,028 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

Saw this exhibit at LACMA. About a half dozen of Kahlo's pieces are included and many other artists. Worth seeing if it comes to your neck.

Looks interesting. I might be in LA in three weeks - and a visit to LACMA is always on the itinerary.
Future Legacy Participant.

#3 hollywood

hollywood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26,208 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

Looks interesting. I might be in LA in three weeks - and a visit to LACMA is always on the itinerary.

While there, you might enjoy this design exhibit.

"From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise, that you treat people with respect. They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily lives."  © hollywood 2016.