1 reply to this topic

#1 Rail Paul

Rail Paul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,444 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:27 PM

Guy Fieri had a repeat of his visit to Backroad Pizza in Santa Fe the other night. The women owned, local ingredients restaurant looked like an interesting place. In the Triangle district, away from the downtown.

New Mexico grown wheat in their pizza, local produce and meats on their menu. Santa Fe Brewing Company products offered, as well.

Backroad Pizza

Phone: 505 955 9055

1807 2nd st #1 Santa Fe, NM 87505, opposite the Second Street Brewery

“Jazz musicians just get better and better as the years go by. I think chefs are the same way. You know who you are.”

...Jonathan Waxman

#2 joiei

joiei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:53 PM

Guy Fieri had a repeat of his visit to Backroad Pizza in Santa Fe the other night. The women owned, local ingredients restaurant looked like an interesting place. In the Triangle district, away from the downtown.

New Mexico grown wheat in their pizza, local produce and meats on their menu. Santa Fe Brewing Company products offered, as well.

Backroad Pizza

Phone: 505 955 9055

1807 2nd st #1 Santa Fe, NM 87505, opposite the Second Street Brewery

I didn't eat here when I was in Santa Fe a few weeks ago but I can highly recommend Vinaigrette. They grow a lot of the products they use. It isn't downtown either. Look for the Green food truck. http://www.vinaigretteonline.com/
"Love ya once, love ya twice, love ya more than beans and rice"