prasantrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,999 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:37 PM

Happy Easter:

Posted Image

Lola doesn't look too happy in that one. The eyebrow/nose one is my favourite!

#5732 g.johnson

g.johnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,881 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

Happy Easter:

Posted Image

If I were that dog you'd be a dead man.
The Obnoxious Glyn Johnson

#5733 helena

helena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,765 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

my patient models:

Posted Image
"farangs are full of surprises. It's the erudition that impresses her, not the quality of the evidence." Bangkok 8

#5734 ghostrider

ghostrider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,543 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:04 AM

Red the new cat now has the run of the house & has become Mr. Unflappable. Nothing fazes him. Avi doesn't scare him; in fact he darted at her & scared her today. He attemps to put wrestling moves on Giles, who has shaken them off but hasn't run away & seems to be considering the idea of a skirmish. He even got our hermit cat Juliet to sleep in a separate cat bed in his general vicinity, which is quite an accomplishment. I tell ya, this cat is the essence of Cool.
It was hard to avoid the feeling that somebody, somewhere, was missing the point. I couldn't even be sure that it wasn't me. - Douglas Adams

Please come visit my rock concert blog: Tantalized.

#5735 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,168 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:39 AM

very excited to report the reappearance of "orange boy," in my mom's backyard, after an absence of nearly 6 months.

Posted Image

“One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. 'Oh, no!', I said, 'Disneyland burned down.' He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.”
~Jack Handey

*proud descendant of cheese eating surrender monkeys*

#5736 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,168 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:40 AM

Red the new cat now has the run of the house & has become Mr. Unflappable. Nothing fazes him. Avi doesn't scare him; in fact he darted at her & scared her today. He attemps to put wrestling moves on Giles, who has shaken them off but hasn't run away & seems to be considering the idea of a skirmish. He even got our hermit cat Juliet to sleep in a separate cat bed in his general vicinity, which is quite an accomplishment. I tell ya, this cat is the essence of Cool.

go Red!

“One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. 'Oh, no!', I said, 'Disneyland burned down.' He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.”
~Jack Handey

#5737 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,704 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:45 PM

A lot more respectable. I think this looks natural

Posted Image

Ason, I keep planets in orbit.

#5738 prasantrin

prasantrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,999 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:49 PM

she still looks like she wants to kill you. I think she liked the groucho marx glasses best (judging from her expression while wearing them)

#5739 yvonne johnson

yvonne johnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,076 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

Puppy escapes from crate at La Guardia .

I can well image one of our three cats doing this....in two months' time.
It was not a new dish, as I recognised my tooth marks. Wilfrid

#5740 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,168 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

They need to have a quick chat with Callie about life in the mean streets.

~Jack Handey

#5741 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,704 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

she still looks like she wants to kill you. I think she liked the groucho marx glasses best (judging from her expression while wearing them)

Haha.. She looks like a grumpy old man.. I think there needs to be some lures on the hat too..
Ason, I keep planets in orbit.

#5742 prasantrin

prasantrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,999 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

Let's hope it doesn't happen. Cats are much harder to find, and airlines are far from eager to help recover them unless you make a big stink about it. (the rest of the story of Jack the Cat)

#5743 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,168 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:04 PM

omg! took two cats for wellness exams today and it cost nearly $600. after insurance, i don't pay that much for my own annual physical. the good news is that everyone is healthy. he said that callie looked the best he's ever seen her and my mom's justin who is 12 years old was in fine fettle and when the dr looked at her chart to double check something, he said that he had forgotten how old she was and that she was as fit as a healthy cat of half her actual age.

next week, grooming...

~Jack Handey

#5744 prasantrin

prasantrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,999 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:15 PM

$600!?!?!?!? What do they do to them? Peer in their ears with gold scopes? Does that at least include teeth cleaning?

Vet care in the US sure is expensive!

#5745 squibble

squibble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:21 PM

splinky, I'd like to get a kitteh, but cost is one reason I hesitate. If I could find a non-fighter and if pet insurance covered enough of the vet costs, I might do it. Just what is covered by the insurance and how expensive is it, if you don't mind my asking.