https://youtu.be/DShEAPKV0EU

#2927 Behemoth

Behemoth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,999 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 06:36 AM

I don't know why video embed doesn't work for me. Anyway, we're seeing Von Wegen Lisbeth: 

https://www.youtube....bed/V-B0z3AbLbs*

One of many good bands out of Germany these days. I probably listen to 50/50 German to English stuff at this point. 

Godspeed You Black Emperor in November.

December I'm hoping to make at least one evening of Alien Disko, which is a two night experimental festival organised by the band Notwist at a local three-stage theatre (Kammerspiel.)  The first year they headlined Sun Ra Arkestra, which made this Philly kid proud. 

* "Do whatever you want but never again bring your new friends to my bar." Breakup song for the ages. 

Summarizing, then, we assume that relational information is not subject to a corpus of utterance tokens upon which conformity has been defined by the paired utterance test.
-Chomskybot

#2928 Sneakeater

Sneakeater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65,039 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 02:55 PM

Oh, Notwist are great!

Bar Loser

MF Old

#2929 Behemoth

Behemoth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,999 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 05:34 PM

Eh, I meant to put that post in Gigs, but never mind. Notwist are great, they also play each time and the venue is really neat. I don't know why other bands aren't so well known, maybe because they sing in German. 

Summarizing, then, we assume that relational information is not subject to a corpus of utterance tokens upon which conformity has been defined by the paired utterance test.
-Chomskybot

#2930 Sneakeater

Sneakeater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65,039 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 06:02 PM

It certainly has held Wagner back.
Bar Loser

MF Old