3 replies to this topic

#1 Maison Rustique

Maison Rustique

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:30 PM

I got one of these this weekend. I haven't used it yet, but am hoping it will make life so much easier for my arthritic hands!

http://www.chefn.com...ble-peeler.html

Deb
Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice.

#2 Really Nice!

Really Nice!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:42 PM

With regard to 'palmpeeler' I was going to ask if that's what the young kids are calling it these days.

I sold it at a store I used to work at and it didn't sell very well. Every now and again we'd leave it on the cutting board with some carrots. As they say; do a demo, lose a sale. Would a big-handled Oxo work?

YMMV.

#3 Maison Rustique

Maison Rustique

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 05:25 PM

With regard to 'palmpeeler' I was going to ask if that's what the young kids are calling it these days.

I sold it at a store I used to work at and it didn't sell very well. Every now and again we'd leave it on the cutting board with some carrots. As they say; do a demo, lose a sale. Would a big-handled Oxo work?

YMMV.

I have a big-handled OXO. My problem is that I can't really get a good grip on anything. After about a minute of using one (or any other utensil that I need to grip), my hands hurt so badly I have to stop.

Deb
Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice.

#4 Sneakeater

Sneakeater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64,849 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 06:15 PM

Not to be overly immature, but once Really Nice! started it, this became another thead that is hard to read with a straight face.

Bar Loser

MF Old