And then I found out that it IS my circus, and they ARE my monkeys..,

#2 Tubbs

Tubbs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 03:39 PM

I will admit that I went to this last weekend at Per Se. The food at per se is as boring as ever but the event itself was great. Ironically I thought the kids menu was better than the adults (and would be the best $50 3 course meal in NYC).

#3 AaronS

AaronS

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,900 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 04:01 PM

what did they serve? I’ve been showing my kids (9 & 5) fine dining dessert menus but they’re not interested.

#4 Tubbs

Tubbs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 04:05 PM

The adult menu was basically the 5 course salon menu. The kids menu was a sweet potato tortellini with fried brussel sprout shavings, a chicken cordon blue, and ice cream and strawberries. I think they misjudged a bit on how complicated to make the kids food but it was very delicious.

#5 Tubbs

Tubbs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 04:08 PM

Fwiw this group seems to attract a younger crowd. Almost all toddler-aged with a smattering in the 4-6 area. My older one would have liked to see the kitchen, but I had my hands too full to ask.

#6 AaronS

AaronS

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,900 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 04:11 PM

I think my kids would have been more likely to eat that when they were two or three than they are now.

#7 Behemoth

Behemoth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,050 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 05:53 PM

I think my kids would have been more likely to eat that when they were two or three than they are now.

yep

Summarizing, then, we assume that relational information is not subject to a corpus of utterance tokens upon which conformity has been defined by the paired utterance test.
-Chomskybot