68 replies to this topic

#61 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,996 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 04:22 PM

So at exactly 36 hours, i felt it all kick in... I got the chills, almost like electric energy, you feel yourself burning fat..  It's better than coffee.  Honestly, sleep deprivation, fasting, they are for the most part, some of the best ways to alter your state. 

Ason, I keep planets in orbit.

#62 joethefoodie

joethefoodie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,718 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 10:50 PM

Honestly, sleep deprivation, fasting, they are for the most part, some of the best ways to alter your state. 

What are some of the other ways?

#63 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,996 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:14 AM

What were you telling me about your adventures in autoerotic asphyxiation the other day?

#64 Wilfrid

Wilfrid

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 86,404 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:57 AM

Keto makes intermittent fasting easy. I can do 14 or 16 hour fasts almost absent mindedly, because hunger is just not a big thing.

#65 joethefoodie

joethefoodie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,718 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:04 PM

What were you telling me about your adventures in autoerotic asphyxiation the other day?

That was you?

#66 Wilfrid

Wilfrid

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 86,404 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:43 PM

Had to order the crawfish pies at Felix’s yesterday.

#67 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,996 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:16 PM

im 60 something hours in.. I think I could do another couple of days but, who knows.. I have a ton of energy.. oddly, i just pee'd on a keto stick and it says I am in the small area.. Which is strange.. I am going to do a low carb dinner tonight and try to go back to another 3 days fast.. or at least until saturday.. 

#68 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,996 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:17 PM

im 60 something hours in.. I think I could do another couple of days but, who knows.. I have a ton of energy.. oddly, i just pee'd on a keto stick and it says I am in the small area.. Which is strange.. I am going to do a low carb dinner tonight and try to go back to another 3 days fast.. or at least until saturday..  down 4 pounds 

#69 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,996 posts

Posted Today, 12:09 PM

After my meal last night and weighing myself this morning I’m down 5 lbs. I ate at 8 pm last night so, I will probably eat again Friday night around the same time. Initially I went to Wegmans an purchased snow crab claws that I was going to cook in the Viet Cajun style. But my wife came home sick and I wanted to eat them with her so, I made a Chinese hot pot and used a porgy I had in the freezer as well as bok choy, watercress, rice noodles, meatballs and crab roe fish balls. Definitely ate a lot of carbs.