Preferably with bacon?

#2 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,831 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 05:56 PM

find an apple pie recipe made with boiled apple cider syrup and add ground or a fine dice bacon

“One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. 'Oh, no!', I said, 'Disneyland burned down.' He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.”
~Jack Handey

*proud descendant of cheese eating surrender monkeys*

#3 Stone

Stone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,617 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 06:20 PM

Can I just boil down apple cider?

#4 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,831 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 07:29 PM

yup

“One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. 'Oh, no!', I said, 'Disneyland burned down.' He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.”
~Jack Handey

#5 splinky

splinky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,831 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 02:28 PM

boiled apple cider recipe

~Jack Handey