I can be seduced via a day of eating:
1. Ricotta at A Voce
2. Oxtail stuffed peppers, pumpkin goat cheese croquettas, steak at Casa Mono
3. Smelts at Kebab Cafe
4. Brussels sprouts at Momofuku Noodle Bar. I'd also like to have the short ribs at Noodle Bar.
5. Lamb shank, oysters, steak (the special hanger steak), asparagus w/ poached egg, artichokes, apple kimchi, mushrooms, spare ribs at Ssam Bar.
6. Cheddar shortcake with ham cream, pb+j+s, also at Ssam Bar
7. Hmm... breakfast: Some home made ricotta fritters with an apple compote and a rasberry jam. Really good iced coffee. I like my coffee to be iced, no matter what the weather is.
This is a lot of food though. Maybe too much. The seduction would require a few days. I'm also fantasizing that everything I like is in season at the same time.
Let it be noted to all single men out there that Spaetzle requires meals at 5 different restaurants plus a homemade meal. I simply request two meals (and one on either end)! I suddenly feel SO low maintenance.
OMG, you want a meal on each end? Interesting and very seductive.
Of course! I'm with Jesikka: Breakfast must be included!!! It has to be fattening and creamy and indulgent.
why not just link us to your performance contract riders?
A performance contract rider... Hmmm... Now that's an idea. I'm not a lawyer, but I know of quite a few on this site...