It's at the north west end of the southeast region. About two inches on my map :P

We'll be in Denver for the night of Oct. 9th, a Monday. How many couches do you have in this new house, Mongo?

It's at the north west end of the southeast region. About two inches on my map :P

We'll be in Denver for the night of Oct. 9th, a Monday. How many couches do you have in this new house, Mongo?

we have a whole guest bedroom.

12th annual!

Sept. 23-25, 2006.

We'll be driving by on the 24th - anyone else around those parts?

where is pueblo relative to denver/boulder?

It's about a 2 hour drive (from lafayette/boulder), straight south on I-25.

I shall certainly enjoy being so outnumbered.

I'll get back to you via PM with more details to see if we can at least meet for supper, and at the most, toss your guest room with diapers and roasted peppers.

Depends from whence you're starting. There aren't any direct flights from the NYC area to Albuquerque. One must change planes, and endure all that entails. We've done it any number of times, but decided what the heck, we'll try Jet Blue to Denver and a 6-7 hour drive. Substantially less expensive than flying through to ABQ.

Liza, if you're travelling down the back roads to Taos, and Santa Fe, you might want to stop by the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic railroad.

Although Jack might be a little young for the ride, he may enjoy seeing large steam engines, clanging bells, shuffling of railway cars, and much noise making.

The Antonito terminal is near US highway 285, on the road to Taos.

Cumbres & Toltec

I found non-stops to both cities and both not so expensive. I am seriously considering this if the frijol part of the festival is more than a plate of refried pintos. Can we all rendezvous? Mongo, would you come?

unlikely*. but if you do, you should come up to denver and boulder as well.

*school will be in session.