Eddie Izzard makes me laugh. Laugh out loud, laugh till it hurts, sometimes tears.

The Onion makes me laugh, but in a different way. It's more of the constant, quiet laughing and amusement. Girl Moved To Tears By Of Mice And Men Cliffs Notes

Chris Rock and Carlos Mencia make me laugh. But I sometimes find it an effort to sit through what are dud moments for me to get to the laughs.

edited for typos

Edited by The Scream
  • Like 25
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eddie Izzard makes me laugh. Laugh out loud, laugh till it hurts, sometimes tears.   The Onion makes me laugh, but in a different way. It's more of the constant, quiet laughing and amusement. Girl M

The Old Saturday Night Live with John Belushi, Chevy Chase, Gilda Radner, Garrett Morris, Dan Akroyd, Bill Murray and all the rest of that group.   While I'm at it...Animal House and other films of

Kids in the hall, "where is Thierry?"

Posted Images

Dame Edna, too.

Tracy Ullman, she's great. I don't find her hysterically funny like I do Izzard. Some people don't get him either.

I think Gene Hackman, Tommy Lee Jones and Robert DeNiro are great at deadpan humor.