Was having a serious conversation via text with a friend whom I had accused of doing something to intentionally hurt me. He replied:

I'm snot so Benedictine as to do something like that.

I tried to figure it out by myself because I didn't want to kill the moment, but I couldn't possibly imagine what he wanted to say.

But it made me laugh.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eddie Izzard makes me laugh. Laugh out loud, laugh till it hurts, sometimes tears.   The Onion makes me laugh, but in a different way. It's more of the constant, quiet laughing and amusement. Girl M

The Old Saturday Night Live with John Belushi, Chevy Chase, Gilda Radner, Garrett Morris, Dan Akroyd, Bill Murray and all the rest of that group.   While I'm at it...Animal House and other films of

Kids in the hall, "where is Thierry?"

Posted Images

OK, so not all Canadians are nice, but they sure are honest!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFC84HPzEyU

in case that doesn't work, here's the important part

The video, which has garnered thousands of views on YouTube, shows Progressive Conservative Leader Brian Pallister offering seasonal greeting to Christians, Jews and other groups.

"All you infidel atheists out there, I want to wish you the very best also," Pallister said. "I don't know what you celebrate during the holiday season. I myself celebrate the birth of Christ, but it's your choice, and I respect your choice. If you wish to celebrate nothing and just get together with friends, that's good too."

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/manitoba-opposition-leader-backtracks-on-seasonal-greetings-to-infidel-atheists-1.1570673#ixzz2mZBHcPqU

(You might think he was joking, but no, he wasn't)

Last night at Red Cat my friend and I were sitting at the bar sipping excellent Manhattans and trying to ignore the two drunken suits next to us who were behaving like idiots. Including pestering the bartenders. As they were preparing to leave one asked a bartender to recommend a place nearby where they could 'have some fun'. The bartender suggested the Westside Tavern. Now, the Westside Tavern is a fairly dicey dive less than a block from my apartment and I walk past it almost every day.One regularly sees an assortment of rather louche-looking patrons smoking outside the place, and fights of both the screaming match and fisticuffs versions are a not uncommon sight as well.

I said to the bartender,I was so amused that you sent those guys to Westside, they will probaly emerge from the experience down a few teeth. Replied the bartender, 'One can only hope.'