• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eddie Izzard makes me laugh. Laugh out loud, laugh till it hurts, sometimes tears.   The Onion makes me laugh, but in a different way. It's more of the constant, quiet laughing and amusement. Girl M

The Old Saturday Night Live with John Belushi, Chevy Chase, Gilda Radner, Garrett Morris, Dan Akroyd, Bill Murray and all the rest of that group.   While I'm at it...Animal House and other films of

Kids in the hall, "where is Thierry?"

Posted Images

A wedding of a

I'm such a goober – that brought tears to my eyes. Oh, wait...I'm premenstrual. Nevermind.

I cried, too. But I also laughed a lot. The 'white people' dancing was (i think intentionally) awful, and the song was even worse, but the infectious joy and the effort they put into spreading it is pretty moving, at least to me. I love the way she comes down the aisle by herself and he (after his spectacular entrance) comes to meet her halfway. I really think the whole thing is genius. I would have loved to have been there.

OMIGod, I was just weeping, it is SO joyful...I don't think I'm premenstrual....

Vegetable trees.

That's from a playlist of "Keep Santa Cruz Weird" videos produced by a friend at SoWat-TV. Go, Ch!p.

This is a joke, right? I just have my slaves grow my vegetable trees, because that way they're free.

Stay weird, Santa Cruz!

It's not a joke. You can't make that shit up.

Vegetable trees.

That's from a playlist of "Keep Santa Cruz Weird" videos produced by a friend at SoWat-TV. Go, Ch!p.

This is a joke, right? I just have my slaves grow my vegetable trees, because that way they're free.

Stay weird, Santa Cruz!

It's not a joke. You can't make that shit up.

Well then, I hope that woman truly is the stupidest person in the world -- otherwise we're all in even bigger trouble than we thought!

I mean, how can she even dress herself in the morning? (Not that she did that great a job...)

cutlet just pushed his his high chair back from the table because he wanted to see his toes

Makes me laugh, too. Sounds like the little guy is feeling like himself again.

Great!

He's already learned to check that if you go into the hospital, make sure you come out with what you expected to come out with, nothing more nor less. Good boy.

Glad he's okay now, and that you are all home together.