• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eddie Izzard makes me laugh. Laugh out loud, laugh till it hurts, sometimes tears.   The Onion makes me laugh, but in a different way. It's more of the constant, quiet laughing and amusement. Girl M

The Old Saturday Night Live with John Belushi, Chevy Chase, Gilda Radner, Garrett Morris, Dan Akroyd, Bill Murray and all the rest of that group.   While I'm at it...Animal House and other films of

Kids in the hall, "where is Thierry?"

Posted Images

3864204543_9bc60d95d1_o.jpg

I hope this is a whole genre of Kincade vs. Monster 'cause these are fantastic

I think I like these even more than the dogs playing poker.

Apparently it is a genre. awesome!

1047153654_4a32212f93.jpg

edit: it incorporates multiple media, even.

Clearly a classy painting. You can tell because the eye follows you round the room.

You know how you can tell it's fine art? Chuthu. The presence of the Great Old Ones. The Elder Gods are also a sure sign of quality. Auction houses have known this trade secret for years.

Apparently it is a genre. awesome!

1047153654_4a32212f93.jpg

edit: it incorporates multiple media, even.

Clearly a classy painting. You can tell because the eye follows you round the room.
You know how you can tell it's fine art? Chuthu. The presence of the Great Old Ones. The Elder Gods are also a sure sign of quality. Auction houses have known this trade secret for years.

All I know is, if I got something like that at the end of my flyline, I'd break it off, even if it WAS a record-breaker :lol:

R9OCS08rabE

You get the impression that the other eye is craning round the beak to look at you.

Brilliant.

"I bet there's thousands of paintings that we're not allowed to see, where the gauze hadn't landed in the right place..."

Guest Aaron T

Wow. He's quite the charmer.

"There's nothing wrong with me. As a matter of fact, I'm one of the few men in the city that has nothing wrong with him."

Well, there's a selling point. And dude, if you have to tell a woman you're a great catch, you're probably not.

He's great in bed and makes a lot of money. women approach him daily....