Wow. He's quite the charmer.

"There's nothing wrong with me. As a matter of fact, I'm one of the few men in the city that has nothing wrong with him."

Well, there's a selling point. And dude, if you have to tell a woman you're a great catch, you're probably not.

He's great in bed and makes a lot of money. women approach him daily....

Women approach him daily but he fails to mention who they are: waitress, sales clerk, probation officer, meter maid, police officer, emergency room nurse, doctor, neuro-surgeon....

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eddie Izzard makes me laugh. Laugh out loud, laugh till it hurts, sometimes tears.   The Onion makes me laugh, but in a different way. It's more of the constant, quiet laughing and amusement. Girl M

The Old Saturday Night Live with John Belushi, Chevy Chase, Gilda Radner, Garrett Morris, Dan Akroyd, Bill Murray and all the rest of that group.   While I'm at it...Animal House and other films of

Kids in the hall, "where is Thierry?"

Posted Images

Wow. He's quite the charmer.

"There's nothing wrong with me. As a matter of fact, I'm one of the few men in the city that has nothing wrong with him."

Well, there's a selling point. And dude, if you have to tell a woman you're a great catch, you're probably not.

He's great in bed and makes a lot of money. women approach him daily....
Women approach him daily but he fails to mention who they are: waitress, sales clerk, probation officer, meter maid, police officer, emergency room nurse, doctor, neuro-surgeon....

I'm surprised he had to tell her to look up what "passive-aggressive" means; I'd have thought he'd have the definition memorized by now.

On an un-named dating site, this guy wants to take me out on a date... :blink: :blink: :blink:

I am a sociopathic atheist living on the fringes of metropolitan society. I worship Reason and pre-meditated justice. Satan is my hero, Buddha is my muse, Jehovah is my witness, Quetzalcoatl will rip out my heart and be my judge. I enjoy Japanese techno-pop, Bulgarian polkas, and Heavy Metal Spanish Rock with Arab influences. My right iris is yellow as are my sharpened toe nails. I drink quad shots at midnight and Vicks cough syrup by the bottle in the morning. I've built a Japanese Tea House using my neighbor's fence. I also wrote a novel about my evil boss and I will publish it when I die. In my previous life I was a secret squirrel. I've been married 7 times, divorced 4 times. It's a combination of catch and release, loving the chase, and an inability to learn. My mother was crazier than yours, my dad meaner, and my grandparents are guilty. I like to bark at the moon. When I go to restaurants, I seed the sugar packet bowls with Splenda. I work in Software Quality Assurance at home so that I can commute to work by wearing my Chinese silk pajamas and my bunny slippers. I like milkshakes made with whiskey. My left leg is radio-controlled by my pet fish. My neck has grown wider than my head ever since I took up the practice of swallowing golf balls. I bench press more than I can squat. I'm getting my degree in Genetics so that I can splice together DNA to build the perfect deity - a being that will answer my prayers. I'm pretty sure that eating people is wrong. And dogs. I don't like people that eat dogs. Eating people that eat dogs might be OK. It's a paradox, what should be done with poachers and animal abusers?

I'm looking for a bad ass barbie doll care giver that doesn't think I'm eccentric and has a salary over $200K.

On an un-named dating site, this guy wants to take me out on a date... :blink: :blink: :blink:

I am a sociopathic atheist living on the fringes of metropolitan society. I worship Reason and pre-meditated justice. Satan is my hero, Buddha is my muse, Jehovah is my witness, Quetzalcoatl will rip out my heart and be my judge. I enjoy Japanese techno-pop, Bulgarian polkas, and Heavy Metal Spanish Rock with Arab influences. My right iris is yellow as are my sharpened toe nails. I drink quad shots at midnight and Vicks cough syrup by the bottle in the morning. I've built a Japanese Tea House using my neighbor's fence. I also wrote a novel about my evil boss and I will publish it when I die. In my previous life I was a secret squirrel. I've been married 7 times, divorced 4 times. It's a combination of catch and release, loving the chase, and an inability to learn. My mother was crazier than yours, my dad meaner, and my grandparents are guilty. I like to bark at the moon. When I go to restaurants, I seed the sugar packet bowls with Splenda. I work in Software Quality Assurance at home so that I can commute to work by wearing my Chinese silk pajamas and my bunny slippers. I like milkshakes made with whiskey. My left leg is radio-controlled by my pet fish. My neck has grown wider than my head ever since I took up the practice of swallowing golf balls. I bench press more than I can squat. I'm getting my degree in Genetics so that I can splice together DNA to build the perfect deity - a being that will answer my prayers. I'm pretty sure that eating people is wrong. And dogs. I don't like people that eat dogs. Eating people that eat dogs might be OK. It's a paradox, what should be done with poachers and animal abusers?

I'm looking for a bad ass barbie doll care giver that doesn't think I'm eccentric and has a salary over $200K.

And just what does your profile say that led to this attraction?

At least he has a sense of humor.

I'm gonna have to smack Paul for posting on dating sites.

Ooooh, if I wasn't already married... :lol:

It's probably a bullshit detector test. Or a humour impairment test. Here's hoping, anyway!

As much as I would love to say that this guy is just posting bullshit with a sense of humour.....having been on these sites for a while, I'm thinking there may be a smidgen of truth in this. And yes, I have also received odd and disturbing emails. At least they are entertaining.

So....when are you meeting him for drinks? :P

As much as I would love to say that this guy is just posting bullshit with a sense of humour.....having been on these sites for a while, I'm thinking there may be a smidgen of truth in this. And yes, I have also received odd and disturbing emails. At least they are entertaining.

So....when are you meeting him for drinks? :P

We had lunch today. Surprisingly, he's actually kinda boring... Recently divorced, 80% of the discussion centered around his divorce woes and the loss of his materialistic items. Whatever.

And living in San Jose, not Geographically Desirable.

We had lunch today. Surprisingly, he's actually kinda boring... Recently divorced, 80% of the discussion centered around his divorce woes and the loss of his materialistic items. Whatever.

And living in San Jose, not Geographically Desirable.

SNOB!

(I kid, I kid the President. </Bill Maher>

He sounds like an INFJ, you know? 4.gif