Coffee Makers

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our old wonderful Krups coffeemaker is acting up very badly (something to do with the auto shut-off; it keeps thinking it's finished, and cleaning it doesn't help anymore). Since it owes us nothing we

This is my day-to-day coffee, at home and at work.   http://www.presidentschoice.ca/FoodAndReci...offee/catid/177   It works very well in my Krups - when my Krups is working, that is.   Fly

we just taught my daughter that she has to make us coffee before she can wake us up. the considerable decrease in quality is almost worth it.

All depends on how much you care about how good that cup of coffee is. We LOVE the coffee we make at home in our Bodum. But of course, it's also about the coffee.

Starbucks coffee tastes like charcoal.

Your links both point to the same place. Do you have the regular stove-top Bodum or one of the electric ones?

Sorry.

I have the stovetop bodum santos - the first one.

The second link was suppposed to be to Farberware electric (metal) percolators. We have a stovetop percolator up here at the house, and it's great. You know - one of the ones with a glass knob on top where you can see the coffee percolating up into it.

All depends on how much you care about how good that cup of coffee is. We LOVE the coffee we make at home in our Bodum. But of course, it's also about the coffee.

Starbucks coffee tastes like charcoal.

I've had a fair amount of charcoal blow in my face, and Starbucks doesn't taste anything like it.

I like the Bodom better, but the difference isn't that great.

I have several of those too. Use 'em all the time. Why just this morning, I fired up the little guy with some Medaglia d'Oro. Packs a wallop, and tasty too.

I don't know how much Medalgia d'Oro is, but this stuff is virtually the same and can be had for cheap in most Latino markets:

B00032HBDY.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1128058622_.jpg

I've become addicted to Illy caffe thanks to the Francis X5 promotion. they are smart. it's worth the INSANE price I pay.