Clothes for fall 2006

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm on the hunt for a classic camel-colored cashmere twin set. I'll pay a reward for good leads for someting plain and not sickeningly expensive.

Get yourself to the outlets in Woodbury, NY. I was there on Monday with my cousin and she scored that very item in the Barneys outlet. I think that you may evenbe able to call there and have it shipped.

I'm on the hunt for a classic camel-colored cashmere twin set. I'll pay a reward for good leads for someting plain and not sickeningly expensive. :D

I recently rec'd a catalog...name escapes me from England that had twin sets up the wazoo.

I'll checkthe recycling pile tonight.

Poll: Is silk chiffon inherently spring/summer, or do you think it could work for colder seasons if it were in a dark color? I need a dress for a bunch of upcoming stuff over the next year, would rather not buy multiple versions.

I have resisted spending any real money on jeans - have never done it - but now I think I may have to. I went to the J Crew store in Soho yesterday - no luck.

I also have a hard time accepting the fact that jeans have become a "luxury" item. But I've been told that Barney's Demin Bar is the place to go. Supposedly they have an enormous selection and will help you pick a pair that looks like it was designed with you in mind.

I just read that someone is doing jeans with a waist that is lower in the front and higher in the back so you don't reveal your tush to the world when you sit down. I'm sure it will come to me.

Edited to add the word "don't"