Clothes for fall 2006

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm on the hunt for a classic camel-colored cashmere twin set. I'll pay a reward for good leads for someting plain and not sickeningly expensive.

Well, I got lucky at Lucky. Bought a pair of jeans - model is called "Sweet Dream" - described as ultra low rise, button fly, slim fit flare. But actually they are not low in the back, and not too low in the front. I wouldn't say they are PERFECT on me, but they're pretty darn good. And they were $98, which is QUITE enough for a pair of jeans.

yeah but. finding a pair of jeans that fit you and you don't despise and don't show your ass crack and don't show anything even more exciting to boot and that you will probably wear 700 times? priceless.

I've been living in these. Just found out the style name from reading the label to a nice rep on Levistore.com. I'm about to order two more. Just love them. And they are from the juniors line which means cheaper, even. :P

Pim, I've been looking for a pair like this to replace my old Esprit ones - thanks so much for pointing them out... I like that they come in 30" length as I'm short. And cheap is always good for jeans - I am so over the whole 170 dollar thing for a plain pair of jeans just because they have a not so exciting or fancy squiggle on the back pockets :P

For black pants - has anyone tried the editor cut from Express? I have 5 pairs. I live in those. And the publicist cut is really good during days where I'm feeling a bit "curvier".

• 2 weeks later...

absolutely- you can totally pull off mini skirts. Plus, you look like your 16, so there's no probelm. :P

I got into trouble at school for boots and a miniskirt. ("trouble" as in people made comments, not as in the administration sent me home to change.) In NY I'd look positively Amish in it, but out here it was shocking, apparently.

absolutely- you can totally pull off mini skirts. Plus, you look like your 16, so there's no probelm. :P

I got into trouble at school for boots and a miniskirt. ("trouble" as in people made comments, not as in the administration sent me home to change.) In NY I'd look positively Amish in it, but out here it was shocking, apparently.

You know, at first I thought you meant guys making fresh comments, such as I would make. Then I realized you were probably referring to women:

"You're dressing in a manner that is meant to appeal to the patriarchal oppressors." I forgot you're in Berkeley.