So if you aren't doing anything Thursday night, come join me in heckling Phil as he teaches at the CM cooking school. Flavors of the California Wine Country

I hear that there will be short ribs. If that isn't a good reason to show up, I don't know what is!

458-3068 to make a reservation. 6:30 - 9pm

--LHG

So if you aren't doing anything Thursday night, come join me in heckling Phil as he teaches at the CM cooking school. Flavors of the California Wine Country

I hear that there will be short ribs. If that isn't a good reason to show up, I don't know what is!

458-3068 to make a reservation. 6:30 - 9pm

--LHG

Who is Phil? What is CM?

No response.

Sorry, I was off watching the Longhorns pound on some team in florescent orange.

Central Market is correct. Phil is napavalleyphil and my go-to guy for all things involving CA wine.

I will endeavour to avoid speaking in code in the future!

--LHG

I will endeavour to avoid speaking in code in the future!

--LHG

Lordy, what a lovely ambition. I wish all members of this board would adopt it as their own. It would be such a help to us stupids. I don't man Ranitidine, of course. As one of the stupids. He's not in the least. He's a lawyer. It's dangerous to call them stupid. Wily and Cunning, rather. Like mathematicians and scientists and menu writers.

Sorry. I'm not well today.

First, thanks LHG for posting this on Mouthfuls. I am glad you will be there!!

Here's the entire menu:

-- Tuscan White Bean salad. I am using Rancho Gordo Marrow Beans! I have been secretly ordeing from our friend for months now. I am even going to plug his website at the class.

-- Camelized Onion Pizza with arugula and proscuitto

-- Mixed green salad with spicy walnuts and baked ricotta salata

-- Braised short ribs with celery root and potatoe puree

-- Balsamic glazed carrots

-- The world's easiiest chocolate brulee

Regarding a stop at the Draught House after the class, you bet!! I might even buy the 1st round.

-- Tuscan White Bean salad. I am using Rancho Gordo Marrow Beans! I have been secretly ordeing from our friend for months now. I am even going to plug his website at the class.

!

You are stealthy!

See how we Napans (or Napkins) look out for each other? It's Booze, Beans and Brotherhood here in the Napa Valley!

Thanks! I had no idea.