lovelynugget

What are you watching?

I think I'm the only one watching the NHL playoffs considering both NBC and Versus have lost viewership since the regular season ended.

No, I've been watching, too. So that makes two viewers for a share of .00000001. :lol:
  • Like 1

Due to a massive amount of rain (and snow) during my vacation I am now totally addicted to Robin Hood, the new series on BBC America. Can't even begin to explain why. It's just fun and who doesn't enjoy men in tights?

Unfortunately, the first two hours didn't grab me. Of course, I'll watch Nathan Fillion reading the phone book, so I paid attention when he was on screen, but unless this series has something more to show I'm already tuning out. Too bad, as I loved Firefly and would have loved seeing something in that vein again.

NUG!

Nathan Fillion alert! Just saw him sitting down to lunch at the Cleaver Co. in Chelsea Market.

I am in love with the VH1 shows. Celebrity Fit Club is a hoot, watching pudgy c-list celebrities loose weight. It's actually inspiring on some level and hysterical watching nobodies like Dustin Diamond (sp) who is as relevant as Tang, act important.

I also LOVE Charm School with Mo'nique. A house full of rejects from Flavor of Love learn charm and poise, or at least try to. It's as fake as Ashlee Simpson but it's pretty funny.

I am in love with the VH1 shows. Celebrity Fit Club is a hoot, watching pudgy c-list celebrities loose weight. It's actually inspiring on some level and hysterical watching nobodies like Dustin Diamond (sp) who is as relevant as Tang, act important.

Screech got fat?!

I'll watch Nathan Fillion reading the phone book

He's in the new movie "Waitress."

http://movies2.nytimes.com/2007/05/02/movi...html?ref=movies

Yes, thank you. It's in my plans for the weekend. And the movie got a lovely review in the NYT.

Lucky for Nathan that instead of reading a phone book he gets to have an affair with the beauteous Keri Russell.

I was pretty sad to find out that Adrienne Shelley, promising director of and actress in "Waitress," was murdered.

Due to a massive amount of rain (and snow) during my vacation I am now totally addicted to Robin Hood, the new series on BBC America. Can't even begin to explain why. It's just fun and who doesn't enjoy men in tights?

We totally caught that wave too! It's a great series. Evil sherrif (reminds me of an old prof) - lovely maid marianne - nice chappies in the gang - smart script, takes a little guesswork thankfully - good shooting and clever schemes. It's such a hit here at home we have to get back Saturday nights in time for the new edisode!

The Saturday night schedule was a problem for me, too, but I just got a DVR!!! My life is now complete. Not only do I not have to mess with the tapes, I've got 100 hours of digital, mind-numbing bliss at my fingertips and I still get to fast forward through the commercials. And the next best part, I don't even have to remember to set the DVR because it will simply record an entire SERIES if I want it to. It's brilliant.

My grandfather, who came over from Italy in the early 1900's, never did believe that we actually put a man on the moon. And I know if he saw this thing he'd say it was something from the devil. But I say pure heaven.

I just got a DVR!!!

Reason #37 why I'm glad I don't own a television -- it is bad enough that I watch two to three movies a day. If I had access to what is on television, I would be a total slug!

The America's Funniest Videos marathon on Nick at Nite. I have loved this show for years - it is so trashy but soo good (as trashy things often are).