lovelynugget

What are you watching?

I just got a DVR!!!

Reason #37 why I'm glad I don't own a television -- it is bad enough that I watch two to three movies a day. If I had access to what is on television, I would be a total slug!

That's OK. Feel free to live vicariously through my sloth.

• Like 1

I am in love with the VH1 shows. Celebrity Fit Club is a hoot, watching pudgy c-list celebrities loose weight. It's actually inspiring on some level and hysterical watching nobodies like Dustin Diamond (sp) who is as relevant as Tang, act important.

I saw some of this last night. Screech is not a nice person but we all know it is because he is one big ball of insecurities and just needs a big hug.

Yes, Screech is big and robust.

I'm too old for his show. I didn't even know it existed when it was on and seeing it now I think it was intended to make young people stupid. I think it worked and I think this Screech guy had something to do with it. I think it must also be hard for him to admit he has no particular talent, but he should. I'm going to leave the hugging up to you, Abbylovi.

I am old enough to remember the Brady Bunch and while I was always more interested in the Brady boys, Maureen McCormick comes off as the nicest, most genuine person possible.

His show was called Saved by the Bell and Screech was the best thing on it. Not that I watched it. Also, to make things worse for the poor guy, his brother is one of the Beastie Boys.

Oh and one other thing: he's 187 pounds and 6 feet tall. I didn't think that he looked particularly fat, I mean he could stand to lose some weight but not fat.

Also, to make things worse for the poor guy, his brother is one of the Beastie Boys.

Ain't true.

I could've sworn that I read that somewhere but there's no mention on IMDB. Am I thinking of someone else? Urban myth? At least now I know his nickname is Dirty Sanchez.

Also, to make things worse for the poor guy, his brother is one of the Beastie Boys.

Ain't true.

I could've sworn that I read that somewhere but there's no mention on IMDB. Am I thinking of someone else? Urban myth? At least now I know his nickname is Dirty Sanchez.

Urban myth.

I'd sue for libel, if I were Mike D.

Apparently so, but thankfully I haven't seen the "home movie". :P

His show was called Saved by the Bell and Screech was the best thing on it.

Yes, other than Elizabeth Berkley, Tiffani-Amber Thyssen and all the other girls.

Not that I watched it.

No, no. Me neither.

I watch The Soup (fka Talk Soup) so I don't have to actually watch all these shows!

And I'm here to admit that I love Numb3rs. I swallow the preposterous story lines hook, line and sinker. Even while my husband is snorting in disgust next to me.

And I'm here to admit that I love Numb3rs.

I'm afraid I had to give up on it, although I do really like Rob Morrow in it. As adorable as David Krumholtz is, he drives me insane. It's either his acting or the writing for his character or a combination of both.

Apparently so, but thankfully I haven't seen the "home movie". :P

His show was called Saved by the Bell and Screech was the best thing on it.

Yes, other than Elizabeth Berkley, Tiffani-Amber Thyssen and all the other girls.

Not that I watched it.

No, no. Me neither.

From here on I'm going to stop posting on the Screech subject, it's making me look worse than usual. But I really have to clear up the idea that I was ogling young Dustin Diamond. Or the older, chubbier one.

Man, I need to get out more. I thought I'd strayed into a discussion about rum by mistake.

old_v_new.jpg

The rental house we vacationed in had cable (we no gots TV at home, by choice) – not very good channels (I think...I didn't spend a lot of time investigating) but me and TJ both got hooked on Mythbusters. Guys with cool toys blowing stuff up. What's not to like?