lovelynugget

What are you watching?

Last night on AMC I happened to see Louis Malle's first film "Elevator to the Gallows" with Jeanne Moreau and Maurice Ronet.  It's a slow paced noir that showcases the leads.  Much of the movie was filmed on the streets of Paris in the 8th and the 15th in 1957.

The Plot Against America.  I like the cast a lot, and the production design is great. But the first episode was kinda boring. I hope it gets better. 

I was also coerced into watching the first episode of The Witcher, which I'm pretty sure shaved at least 20 points off my IQ. And wasted an hour of my precious time on earth, and who knows how much I have left?

The Tiger King on NetFlix.  Holy crap, these mofos are f'ing crazy.  But hard to take your eyes off.

Found this new show on re-runs - "Law & Order" - it's very good and there are 456 episodes to watch.

The Tiger King on NetFlix.  Holy crap, these mofos are f'ing crazy.  But hard to take your eyes off.

There was a profile on him in New York magazine some months ago. Bizarre.

There is talk about a second season of Tiger King.  Certainly, with this crew there is the potential for more murder, mayhem and madness.

Tiger King here too, just starting episode 5. A really nice break from current reality but holy crap these people are INSANE.

We watched the first two episodes last night. It's the most Florida thing I've ever seen in my life, despite the fact that some of it takes place in Oklahoma.

54 Below is streaming archive content. Tonight at 6.30, a Sondheim show from 2017 (I had been meaning to attend one of the Sondheim anniversary concerts here). And April 1 at the same time, a Melissa D'Errico show I was probably at.