Favorite Leading Men

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows why they threw Courtney Love in there. She must feel special being the "Special Guest Star" to an orgy.

One can only assume that she'll lend class and style to an otherwise tasteless project.

Courtney%20Love%20Scientology.JPG

2004_01_courtneylove.jpg

I do hope the people at ObservationDeck.org and Gothamist don't mind me linking to their solid gold portraits of Courtney Hole.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I saw "The Outsiders". It came out when I was of the age to be interested in seeing a movie with a cast like that. I saw Rumble Fish too. Speaking of plastic surgery wow, has Mickey Rourke change a lot. I used to think he was good looking, but he looks really strange now.

I have my picks, although most of them are in just some movies or even some scenes in a movie, very few are consistantly leading manish.

Harrison Ford (the young version--face now over done)--He won my bonk award in Star Wars, and my leading man award in Witness, specifically, in the scene where he dances with Kelley in the barn.

Kevin Koster--just the Bull Durham version, although I did like him in The Up Side of Anger

Clark Gable in everything, epitomizes the leading man to me.

Sean Connery--still and always

Al Gore--no just kidding :)

This thread is no fun without 24k around. :o

Awwww.... :) it was so nice to know I was missed!

After last night's Living Daylights viewing, I would like to add Timothy Dalton to my list. Way hunky and imminently bonkable.

This thread is no fun without 24k around. ;)

Awwww.... :) it was so nice to know I was missed!

Yes, you were missed. Plus I've always enjoyed talking about men with men, rather than with other women.

I must have been a gay man in another life. :o