Sign in to follow this  
mitchells

Horse Racing

Gee, this is better than the "You learn something new everyday thread". And, in some ways, the equivalent to the CH thread.

Here's another piece of information that may not be widely known. It is quite common for fillies and mares to race up to five months into their pregnancy - only their first time getting pregnant.

I saw Waltzing Matilda run two weeks ago in foal.

The people I feel sorry for are those who must finish the task with the teaser. No kidding, there are people who must get those horses to ejaculate.

I wonder if that is when Chambo drinks his Gin and Tonics. :cool:

The 2nd half mile was pretty fast but I agree with you, it wasn't the fractions but I believe AP was uncomfortable on the rail with s horse right outside of him. First time he ever faced that.

The 2nd half mile was pretty fast but I agree with you, it wasn't the fractions but I believe AP was uncomfortable on the rail with s horse right outside of him. First time he ever faced that.

Yep - looked like a bunch of bumping, too.

If all the horses stay healthy, the BC Classic on October 31 should be awesome. AP, Keen Ice, Frosted, Honor Code, Tonalist among others.

If all the horses stay healthy, the BC Classic on  October 31 should be awesome. AP, Keen Ice, Frosted, Honor Code, Tonalist among others.

i.e  don't drop dead from doping.