Peter Creasey

What WINE are you drinking?

Freeks Mill in BK had a takeover tonight by Bichi in Baja California, and all I can say is that these wines are GREAT.

Although I’m somehow, as always, the last person here by A LOT. I’m lucky they still let me eat out in New York.

Freeks Mill in BK had a takeover tonight by Bichi in Baja California, and all I can say is that these wines are GREAT.

Almost too good to be true.

Attended a small dinner party last night, 3 couples.    One guest brought a trove of bottles with instructions to enjoy one or all of them.     Opened as I recall 5.    An old Burgess was astounding. a Chambolle not shabby.  

Attended a small dinner party last night, 3 couples.    One guest brought a trove of bottles with instructions to enjoy one or all of them.     Opened as I recall 5.    An old Burgess was astounding. a Chambolle not shabby.  

I love any Burgess that has age!!! One of the best CA wineries and it flies under the radar.

Very nice.

Almost too good to be true.
A second test by my in-house isinglass test kit says it is likely used heavily and incorrectly in no sapiens.

That the wine from Bichi I had previously suspected could not be produced with no intervention as they claim, seems to almost certainly contain residual fish product. My detector reveals that by developing itchy extremities at low concentrations, or a rash at higher concentrations that are indicative of poor removal from the finished wine.