What is your personal Fritos?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I confess.   I like crunchy Cheetos. Not in chilaquiles but if faced with a row of chips that's the pack I'd grab.   Nutty real peanut butter and strawberry preserves. I can spoon this out.  

Potato chips: Lay's Classic and Pringles.   Sometimes I buy Rancho Gordo Tortilla Chips and make Fritos out of them. To use in Chilaquiles.

I highly recommend you try a local popcorn maker, Bjorn Corn.. It has nutritional yeast and is made in Clinton Hill Brooklyn.. Its so delicious

This is reminding me of another personal Fritos: pigs in blankets.

These are the person fritos for many, many people. You will get so much grief if you host a cocktail party and don't serve these among the passed hors d'oeuvres.

This is reminding me of another personal Fritos: pigs in blankets.

These are the person fritos for many, many people. You will get so much grief if you host a cocktail party and don't serve these among the passed hors d'oeuvres.

Benh, oui...des cochons enveloppés!

:P

Well, they can be tangy....

I first bought a case from Costco for my friends the time I moved from the city, but people preferred the soda I bought. I was just drinking the leftovers to, er, clean up a bit.

• 2 months later...

Dibs.

I just bought a tub of mint ice cream covered in chocolate coating to try and they were gone in 2 days. Absolutely addictive. Much more so than most ice creams for me. I think it has to do with the fact that there is no spoon or bowl to clean afterwards.

My personal fritos is "Fritos", I like the bigger scoop ones. As for the pigs in a blanket, when my boss has a little party, I just almost can't make enough of the things. That is always the very first thing to run out.

• 2 months later...

Oh, dear. I have actually been enjoying corned beef hash made from canned corned beef. Chopped onions fried in butter, contents of can added and gently cooked to a slurry (yummo), stirring in a little tomato sauce. You can add canned beans of course; a dash of hot sauce. I splashed in some molasses.

Oh, the shame.

Accompanied, last night, by fried potatoes tossed in salt and rosemary.

Oh, dear. I have actually been enjoying corned beef hash made from canned corned beef. Chopped onions fried in butter, contents of can added and gently cooked to a slurry, stirring in a little tomato sauce. You can add canned beans of course; a dash of hot sauce. I splashed in some molasses.

Oh, the shame.

Accompanied, last night, by fried potatoes tossed in salt and rosemary.

Memories. That used to be one of my favorite college meals. Of course I didn't spruce it up at all, just heated it up and dinner was served. Note: I've removed the offensive "yummo" from your post.